• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is really the joke.

1. He was a FA. He earned the right to go wherever he wanted, both times. He sure didn't put the Cavs or Heat through all the drama that many other players have while under contract.

2. As far as the economy, that is way overblown. People still go to restaurants and bars. Not only that, nobody other then the Cavs paid him for his presence or services. He owed nobody there or here, in that regard, anything.

3. The Heat fans are good before, during, and after James being here. Miami is known for people being culturally late to everything. The commercials were stupid, but they weren't about trying to attract fans in general, they were trying to lure them into coming a bit earlier. They also offered discounted food pre game, etc...

1. True. He waited until after his contract was up to create his drama. Leaving both teams with little opportunity to improve through FA once he left.

2. I don't know how much it ultimately effected the economy when he left, but I'd bet that attendance was down considerably while he was gone and that very likely had an effect on bars and restaurants around the arena. I know that even with the Clippers in the playoffs, the Lakers not being has had a negative effect on the bars and restaurants around Staples Center.

3. Miami fans are similar to L.A. fans in that regard. Both fanbases tend to be "fashionably late."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're finding so many reasons to love him. That's why you're a joke to me. He's a great player, I'll agree with that. But he not only left the team that drafted him, but he left his own fucking home town. I don't give a fuck what you have to say, he's a douche bag and a coward. He left Cleveland, a town who's whole economy depended on him (as well as being his home town) to go to a team who's fans don't even give a shit. Seriously, the heat were making commercials to convince fans to come and watch the whole game, rather than just the 2nd and 3rd quarters. You're a complete joke to me. You can come up with as many reasons as you want to defend yourself In This debate, but the fact remains that your super hero left you when you needed him the most. I honestly have no idea how you can cheer for someone like that.

Hey- you are welcome to believe whatever you want to believe.

You can say he is a coward and a dbag- and whatever- but the only people that looked like cowards Thursday night were the Bulls who flat out quit on their embattled coach. Talk about no spine- the Bulls were delivered that series on a silver platter time and time again but no one had the balls to do anything about it.

Kevin Love's arm is in a sling. Tristan Thompson had just been dumped on his head and had a huge ice pack on his shoulder. I sat there and watched Kyrie Irving go into the locker room in a tie game in Chicago early in the second quarter and then LeBron twist his back en route to a night where he scored 15 points and shot like shit. I thought to myself a familair saying on the radio here - OIC - Only In Cleveland. Only in Cleveland would your team that has been the best in basketball since mid-January - would have this kind of luck at the worst possible time.

If that was any other team left in the playoffs they would have taken that game in a second. Instead the collection of cowards and choke artist gave up on their coach and themselves.

and you say LeBron is the coward? Noah was afraid to SHOOT the basketball! A lot of good all his mouth-running got him-

i can understand your big time hate for LeBron- I mean- what is that? like the 4th time in like 6 years where he unceremoniously ended your season?

you will not get a better chance- I am just being objective here when i say- if yo uwould have told me Rose would be healthy for this series- the only guy to miss games would be 2 by Gasol- while Kevin Love was out, Varejao is out, Kyrie is on one foot before being pulled- Jr Smith would be suspended for 2 games- and leBron James owuld shoot like 40% for the series and have 15 points in the deciding game IN CHICAGO- i mean WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE that the Cavs would win that series by closing it on Chicago's home floor and flat out destroying them? Of COURSE NOT.

MATHEW DELLLAVADOVA- the Cavs backup PG LEADS the team in points and Cleveland wins by 20+. I mean- I remember watching Michael Pietrus end the Cavs season in Orlando with some INSANELY hot shooting and remember being so frustrated. Dellavadova? a 2nd year undrafted free agent who the Cavs tried to replace as the backup PG numerous times? DELLY LIT YOU UP? -----when that kinda stuff happens- you KNOW wholesale changes are occurring.

the only cowards out there Thursday night wore red.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey- you are welcome to believe whatever you want to believe.

You can say he is a coward and a dbag- and whatever- but the only people that looked like cowards Thursday night were the Bulls who flat out quit on their embattled coach. Talk about no spine- the Bulls were delivered that series on a silver platter time and time again but no one had the balls to do anything about it.

Kevin Love's arm is in a sling. Tristan Thompson had just been dumped on his head and had a huge ice pack on his shoulder. I sat there and watched Kyrie Irving go into the locker room in a tie game in Chicago early in the second quarter and then LeBron twist his back en route to a night where he scored 15 points and shot like shit. I thought to myself a familair saying on the radio here - OIC - Only In Cleveland. Only in Cleveland would your team that has been the best in basketball since mid-January - would have this kind of luck at the worst possible time.

If that was any other team left in the playoffs they would have taken that game in a second. Instead the collection of cowards and choke artist gave up on their coach and themselves.

and you say LeBron is the coward? Noah was afraid to SHOOT the basketball! A lot of good all his mouth-running got him-

i can understand your big time hate for LeBron- I mean- what is that? like the 4th time in like 6 years where he unceremoniously ended your season?

you will not get a better chance- I am just being objective here when i say- if yo uwould have told me Rose would be healthy for this series- the only guy to miss games would be 2 by Gasol- while Kevin Love was out, Varejao is out, Kyrie is on one foot before being pulled- Jr Smith would be suspended for 2 games- and leBron James owuld shoot like 40% for the series and have 15 points in the deciding game IN CHICAGO- i mean WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE that the Cavs would win that series by closing it on Chicago's home floor and flat out destroying them? Of COURSE NOT.

MATHEW DELLLAVADOVA- the Cavs backup PG LEADS the team in points and Cleveland wins by 20+. I mean- I remember watching Michael Pietrus end the Cavs season in Orlando with some INSANELY hot shooting and remember being so frustrated. Dellavadova? a 2nd year undrafted free agent who the Cavs tried to replace as the backup PG numerous times? DELLY LIT YOU UP? -----when that kinda stuff happens- you KNOW wholesale changes are occurring.

the only cowards out there Thursday night wore red.
Yep, the Bulls lost. We all know that. Oh and get used to Love being injured because it'll keep happening. Good luck getting your first title. I doubt it happens this year.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do disagree and I'm not a Bulls or Cavaliers fan.
So you are saying that the leg clamp by Velladevova was a basketball move? :L

Maybe you're just more of a Wrestling fan GNB? :dhd:

I do see you're an NFL guy, who is your BB team anyways, if not a Bulls or Cavs fan?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L If that's the case, then the Bulls deserve to lose. These are professional athletes, one bad call should not be too much for them to overcome.
One bad call is not just a F2 when MD was the instigator. I'm not just saying it was a turning point in that game but eventually it was a turning point in that series...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's from Akron, Ohio. Which is close to Cleveland and is most likely dominated by Cavs fans.

Yes Akron is close to Cleveland. But LeBron is not from the there. Two totally different cities.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One bad call is not just a F2 when MD was the instigator. I'm not just saying it was a turning point in that game but eventually it was a turning point in that series...

It wasn't a turning point in the game, but it was somehow a turning point in the series?!?

Bruin logic engaged. :lol:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying that the leg clamp by Velladevova was a basketball move? :L

Maybe you're just more of a Wrestling fan GNB? :dhd:

I do see you're an NFL guy, who is your BB team anyways, if not a Bulls or Cavs fan?
I'm a Mavs fan.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a turning point in the game, but it was somehow a turning point in the series?!?

Bruin logic engaged. :lol:
:stephena:
Hey tf, try 'disengaging' your Trojan reading & comprehension skills and re-read that sentence again...

I'm not just saying it was a turning point in that game but eventually it was a turning point in that series...

Now I fully understand why SC offers Reading 101

:shortbus:

:lol: I think you read over the word 'just' in that sentence, so I put it in bold to help you out.:cool2:

It changes the meaning completely around to the way you understood it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena:
Hey tf, try 'disengaging' your Trojan reading & comprehension skills and re-read that sentence again...

Now I fully understand why SC offers Reading 101

:shortbus:

:lol: I think you read over the word 'just' in that sentence, so I put it in bold to help you out.:cool2:

It changes the meaning completely around to the way you understood it.

Hey vita, quit using Bruin logic and whining and just admit that the refs had nothing to do with the Bulls losing this series. It was a 6 game series and the Bulls were at an advantage for at least 4 of the games due to injuries and suspension for the Cavs.

It seems Excuses 101 is a required course at UCLA.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting on a couple of Bulls fans to honor their avi bets :whistle:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey vita, quit using Bruin logic and whining and just admit that the refs had nothing to do with the Bulls losing this series. It was a 6 game series and the Bulls were at an advantage for at least 4 of the games due to injuries and suspension for the Cavs.

It seems Excuses 101 is a required course at UCLA.

LOL tf, you should just admit you misread my post that you gave me the grief over and quit now.

You have made a lot over a simple in game comment on this thread about the refs missing the front end foul of which led to the Taj's ejection. (I know it happens and so do simple comments about it, like mine)

But just for arguments sakes, your take of it being a 6 game series is irrelevant when we consider an outcome of Game 4 turning on that call, so the series ends up at that point 3-1 in favor of the Bulls and guarantees at least a Game 7 in Chicago.

Again, I could care less who won this series, I just wanted to see a good game that night and commented on the missed tripping foul that led to the eventual ejection which somehow in your mind makes me whining & making excuses. :L

I don't know why I am surprised, delusion is a common trait of most Trojan fans. :lol:

BTW, here's a reminder of all my whinny excuses that led to all this...

Reffing......... it's a shame.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL tf, you should just admit you misread my post that you gave me the grief over and quit now.

You have made a lot over a simple in game comment on this thread about the refs missing the front end foul of which led to the Taj's ejection. (I know it happens and so do simple comments about it, like mine)

But just for arguments sakes, your take of it being a 6 game series is irrelevant when we consider an outcome of Game 4 turning on that call, so the series ends up at that point 3-1 in favor of the Bulls and guarantees at least a Game 7 in Chicago.

Again, I could care less who won this series, I just wanted to see a good game that night and commented on the missed tripping foul that led to the eventual ejection which somehow in your mind makes me whining & making excuses. :L I don't know why I am surprised, delusion is a common trait of most Trojan fans. :lol:

BTW, here's a reminder of all my whinny excuses that led to all this...

Again, the refs didn't cost the Bulls anything. Period. The Bulls had every advantage they could have asked for and they had every opportunity to win the series. They didn't play well enough. You can try and call it delusion all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that the refs did not decide the series and the series did not change on that call.

Blaming refs is nothing but an attempt to discredit what the winning team has accomplished. As a Lakers fan, I'd think you'd understand that considering how many times it's been said that the Lakers have won games and series because of the refs.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, the refs didn't cost the Bulls anything. Period. The Bulls had every advantage they could have asked for and they had every opportunity to win the series. They didn't play well enough. You can try and call it delusion all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that the refs did not decide the series and the series did not change on that call.

Blaming refs is nothing but an attempt to discredit what the winning team has accomplished. As a Lakers fan, I'd think you'd understand that considering how many times it's been said that the Lakers have won games and series because of the refs.
More reading comprehension problems tf?

When did I say the refs cost the Bulls anything. It was exactly what I said it was, a turning point just as the buzzer beater was by LBJ in that game for the series.

By the way the delusional comment was about Trojan fans like yourself struggling to admit any failure or wrong doing... :lol:

I knew you would gloss over misreading my comment, giving me grief about it or conceding to anything of the such, it's the Trojan way! :peace2:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More reading comprehension problems tf?

When did I say the refs cost the Bulls anything. It was exactly what I said it was, a turning point just as the buzzer beater was by LBJ in that game for the series.

By the way the delusional comment was about Trojan fans like yourself struggling to admit any failure or wrong doing... :lol:

I knew you would gloss over misreading my comment, giving me grief about it or conceding to anything of the such, it's the Trojan way! :peace2:

Apparently, Bruins fans can't even read or comprehend what they write. You said the call was the turning point in the series. The Bulls lost the series. Therefore, what you are claiming, whether you grasp that or not, is that the Bulls lost because of that call.

I realize that you're a Bruin, so I typed a slowly as possible. Hopefully, you can keep up. After all, I can only explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Bruins fans can't even read or comprehend what they write. You said the call was the turning point in the series. The Bulls lost the series. Therefore, what you are claiming, whether you grasp that or not, is that the Bulls lost because of that call.

I realize that you're a Bruin, so I typed a slowly as possible. Hopefully, you can keep up. After all, I can only explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.
Turning points and momentum swings can change often and in a flash in any series, don't believe me, ask Clippers fan after Q3 in game 6 & then again today. :pound:

It's been fun tf but even a Trojan fan can recognize we beat this one to death! :lol: