• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #24 Oregon Ducks (3-0) at Arizona State (1-2) | 10:00 PM ET | PAC12 Network

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to see how Okie State felt last year vs CMU.

crappy feeling.
8Zrs5Ho.png

1wg139.jpg

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping to do this this morning, so here we go.

Just like I asked a legit question and everyone just takes a leak on it? Just dose it with the garden hose?

Oregon got hit early on defense, ASU got 17 points quick. Ducks then made adjustments and held Arizona to nothing practically in the second quarter. It was a great chess match, and Oregons defense did very well.

First off, it's Arizona State, not Arizona. Respect your masters.

You're defense didn't do well though. We ran with right up the middle much easier than we were able to when we played NMSU, TTU, and San Diego State.

Also, Harry owned you last night. Owned.

:L 4th down bring out the chains to measure and its the 4th quarter with just over 1 minute remaining, ball at midfield.

You review the spot when its that close.

It wasn't that close. Taggert could have challenged, but he didn't. Do you want to know why? Because you were a yard short. No was was suggesting otherwise except for you.

Starting to see how Okie State felt last year vs CMU.

crappy feeling.

th

Difference. Petersen goes at chess speed. Oregon made chess game adjustments.

What the absolute hell is this? Chess Speed? 98% of chess games take over 4 hours.

Oregon played a sub par team last night, and lost. And I promise you didn't lose because Graham was making some kind of Kasparov-ish chess game adjustments. It's because you defense is trash, and your O-line was letting you down and letting us get to your precious QB.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys get it.

1 of 11 on 3rd downs against the the countries 129th ranked defense on 3rd downs. ASU couldn't stop NMS ffs.
14 penalties for the game. Total lack of discipline.

I would ask about those before a failed 4th down desperation play IMO.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L just like every score is reviewed so to are game CHANGING calls or spots. Review that and Oregon gets the first down by inches is my guess.

It's because you are an idiot. If only you realized how much your own fans don't like you.

Poor kid.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That spot may have actually been generous.If you break down the frames and blow it up.It looks like his knee is actually down here imo

ao5Cdxt.gif
So @OregonDucks is complaining about a non first down that was clearly 7 or so feet behind the first down marker?

Classic

Reactions: Eco

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone check and see if OD was given his medications after the game?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @OregonDucks is complaining about a non first down that was clearly 7 or so feet behind the first down marker?

Classic
It looks closer in full speed.But when you break it down by frame.I think if Taggert challenged they lose close to a yard easy.That spot was a lot more generous than it looked

wQLjhEs.gif

Hebert definitely looks down at this point imo

ao5Cdxt.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks closer in full speed.But when you break it down by frame.I think if Taggert challenged they lose close to a yard easy.That spot was a lot more generous than it looked

wQLjhEs.gif

Hebert definitely looks down at this point imo

ao5Cdxt.gif

Wow....This is what I was looking for when I asked the question last night. Thanks, it appears he was short with that still shot and yes the full speed looks like he got a lot closer.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....This is what I was looking for when I asked the question last night. Thanks, it appears he was short with that still shot and yes the full speed looks like he got a lot closer.
I had to convert it from yputube to gif from the full game. I thought it was closer when I saw it too. Was actually surprised Taggert didn't challenge the spot. Looking at it closer I can see why he didn't now. Expecting another unpredictable year in the PAC. A lot of great games last night

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to convert it from yputube to gif from the full game. I thought it was closer when I saw it too. Was actually surprised Taggert didn't challenge the spot. Looking at it closer I can see why he didn't now. Expecting another unpredictable year in the PAC. A lot of great games last night
That is why I thought it should have just been an auto challenge from the officials given the importance of the play and they had to bring the chains out to measure. Plus with how close it looked real time.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I thought it should have just been an auto challenge from the officials given the importance of the play and they had to bring the chains out to measure. Plus with how close it looked real time.
At the time I thought he may have got the ball stretched out enough. It looked close in real time. Either way it was a fun game to watch.The Stanford/UCLA game was the reverse. Seemed like every other play was reviewed.