• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 draft prospect thread

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
, RG3, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Joey Harrington, Vince Young, Trey Lance, Sam Darnald were all considered elite franchises QBs

This kinda emphasizes my point about not just collecting picks and trading down when you still NEED a qb. Let's take the names you mentioned. Let's say Andrew Luck is sitting at 2, and we pass on him for a kings ransom, and now at 11, we have Ryan Leaf, Smith and Harrington available. You've got to start the whole process over again. Get your guy, unless NE or Arizona offer a deal, you may have to consider losing your first option

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kinda emphasizes my point about not just collecting picks and trading down when you still NEED a qb. Let's take the names you mentioned. Let's say Andrew Luck is sitting at 2, and we pass on him for a kings ransom, and now at 11, we have Ryan Leaf, Smith and Harrington available. You've got to start the whole process over again. Get your guy, unless NE or Arizona offer a deal, you may have to consider losing your first option
I can,t see Peter trading unless he gets a godfather type offer.f h gets the offer,he will take it,especially if it involves multiple first round picks.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the guys I mentioned were selected in the top 3, that was my point.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can,t see Peter trading unless he gets a godfather type offer.f h gets the offer,he will take it,especially if it involves multiple first round picks.

So we've been mocking Minnesota as the team to offer a king's Ranson, but again that potentially only leaves Nix, and Penix Jr at 11. In a very real scenario, both the broncos and raiders could leap frog us, and then at a 11, you can take Spencer Rattler.
Thats playing a dangerous game, you'd have to use draft capital to move back up. Unwise.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we've been mocking Minnesota as the team to offer a king's Ranson, but again that potentially only leaves Nix, and Penix Jr at 11. In a very real scenario, both the broncos and raiders could leap frog us, and then at a 11, you can take Spencer Rattler.
Thats playing a dangerous game, you'd have to use draft capital to move back up. Unwise.

agreed, im sufe they will use the extra draft capital to move up.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the Kings ransom to trade down, then using a much smaller amount to move back up is a win win. Saying put at 2 when you really can't decide whos better is stupid.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, im sufe they will use the extra draft capital to move up.

So you're ok with the possibility of only Penix Jr and Rattler as the highest ranked QBs. To draft at 11? Or you're ok with gaining 2 extra first rounders for the year 25/26...but trading the ransom to move back up to get nix or penix Jr? With the salary cap and the constant quest for a franchise qb, i really think the top 4 qbs are gone by #9

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we ain,t going anywhere year one anyway.i,d play with a total shit QB for a year before passing on 3 first roundpicks.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the Kings ransom to trade down, then using a much smaller amount to move back up is a win win. Saying put at 2 when you really can't decide whos better is stupid.

Who do you trade up with? What team?

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end they'll probably stay at 2 and pick their next bust. They'll probably fail to change their name and still be the Commies and I will joyfully celebrate their failures.