• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Schedule

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those aren't my opponents.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see when Wilson comes back to Seattle (Denver plays Seattle at home this year). I hope the fans don't boo him (Seattle fans are major bandwagoners in general).

I wonder if they'll prime time it solely because it's Wilson in another uni. That trade is one of the biggest in NFL history. Watson was a bit different given the legal issues and bitch attitude he had. And now he's with the Browns so nobody cares and he'll be irrelevant for the rest of his career.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No schedule yet. Will post when available. Here's our opponents

View attachment 291868
Looks like a 12-5, 11-6 season for dem Pats.
If they can fix the porous defense and add a good WR we are good to go. O-line could use some help, but don’t they all.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see when Wilson comes back to Seattle (Denver plays Seattle at home this year). I hope the fans don't boo him (Seattle fans are major bandwagoners in general).

I wonder if they'll prime time it solely because it's Wilson in another uni. That trade is one of the biggest in NFL history. Watson was a bit different given the legal issues and bitch attitude he had. And now he's with the Browns so nobody cares and he'll be irrelevant for the rest of his career.

Yeah I agree. Watson eventually going back to Houston doesn't mean anything like Wilson going back to Seattle. It will be fun to watch. I think Favre to Greenbay, Manning to Indianapolis and Brady to New England were all prime time games so I would assume Wilson to Seattle would be.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could see that as one of the Sunday night games early in the season before the flex schedule kicks in.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree. Watson eventually going back to Houston doesn't mean anything like Wilson going back to Seattle. It will be fun to watch. I think Favre to Greenbay, Manning to Indianapolis and Brady to New England were all prime time games so I would assume Wilson to Seattle would be.
Watson vs Houston could be one of those Thursday night games.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a 12-5, 11-6 season for dem Pats.
If they can fix the porous defense and add a good WR we are good to go. O-line could use some help, but don’t they all.
I think 12 wins is a stretch. 10-11 maybe but the road schedule is tough and 8-9 wins is even a possibility. A lot of good teams for you guys to face. you have to hope to beat up on the Jets and at least split with the other 2 in the div. Then hope your boys don't falter vs the NFCN teams. The other AFC teams are all tough games. Good luck though. Wouldn't mind seeing you guys knock off a couple of those AFCN teams.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the NFC North we go from playing the NFC West and the AFC North last year to the NFC and AFC East.

100 times easier.

People dont pay enough attention to the scheduling shifts from year to year. NFL scheduling almost always makes a bigger difference on who is in the playoffs than top free agent signings/trades do.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 12 wins is a stretch. 10-11 maybe but the road schedule is tough and 8-9 wins is even a possibility. A lot of good teams for you guys to face. you have to hope to beat up on the Jets and at least split with the other 2 in the div. Then hope your boys don't falter vs the NFCN teams. The other AFC teams are all tough games. Good luck though. Wouldn't mind seeing you guys knock off a couple of those AFCN teams.
Good comment, thanks!
In Mac we trust, heh.