• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Schedule

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W1 @ CLEV 1PM
W2 vs BALT 1PM
W3 vs RAMS MNF
W4
W5 @ ARZ 4 PM
W6 vs SEA 1 PM
W7
W8
W9 vs BUFF SNF
W10 vs HOU 1PM
W11
W12 vs PITT 1PM
W13 @ JAX MNF
W14 INDY 1PM
W15 MIN 1PM
W16
W17 @KC 4PM
W18 CLEV 1PM

Remaining: @ BALT, @TENN, @PITT, @SF
I think the SF and @ Balt game will be prime time as well.

BurrowDeep2Chase

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W1 @ CLEV 1PM
W2 vs BALT 1PM
W3 vs RAMS MNF
W4
W5 @ ARZ 4 PM
W6 vs SEA 1 PM
W7
W8
W9 vs BUFF SNF
W10 vs HOU 1PM
W11
W12 vs PITT 1PM
W13 @ JAX MNF
W14 INDY 1PM
W15 MIN 1PM
W16 @PITT 1PM
W17 @KC 4PM
W18 CLEV 1PM

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W1 @ CLEV 1PM
W2 vs BALT 1PM
W3 vs RAMS MNF
W4
W5 @ ARZ 4 PM
W6 vs SEA 1 PM
W7
W8
W9 vs BUFF SNF
W10 vs HOU 1PM
W11
W12 vs PITT 1PM
W13 @ JAX MNF
W14 INDY 1PM
W15 MIN 1PM
W16 @PITT 1PM
W17 @KC 4PM
W18 CLEV 1PM
Based on this, I'll say we have a Week 8 bye

Week 4 will be a road game @TN - They won't put us at SF on a short week and they won't put us @ Baltimore 2 weeks after playing them at home.

Week 7 will be @SF.

Week 11 will be @ Baltimore.

I would be shocked if we didn't have 5 primetime games. But, I'm not sure how the schedule will allow it.

BurrowDeep2Chase

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on this, I'll say we have a Week 8 bye

Week 4 will be a road game @TN - They won't put us at SF on a short week and they won't put us @ Baltimore 2 weeks after playing them at home.

Week 7 will be @SF.

Week 11 will be @ Baltimore.

I would be shocked if we didn't have 5 primetime games. But, I'm not sure how the schedule will allow it.
Move SF to Week 8 and we are the same. SF has Minnesota on MNF in Week 7. SF could be SNF and Baltimore could be TNF.

BurrowDeep2Chase

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet. Sounds like a fun trip.
Yeah my Dad, my Brother(lives in Tampa), and BIL all went to the Tampa game last year. I had seen the Tampa game leaked the day the schedule came out and didn't bite. I could have used a companion ticket and went BOGO on a flight with my Dad if we booked in the afternoon. 10 minutes after the schedule was released, I couldn't use it anymore and Flights were $500 and the straight shots all disappeared. I wasn't making that mistake this year. We got both of our flights for $400 total round trip Delta.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my Dad, my Brother(lives in Tampa), and BIL all went to the Tampa game last year. I had seen the Tampa game leaked the day the schedule came out and didn't bite. I could have used a companion ticket and went BOGO on a flight with my Dad if we booked in the afternoon. 10 minutes after the schedule was released, I couldn't use it anymore and Flights were $500 and the straight shots all disappeared. I wasn't making that mistake this year. We got both of our flights for $400 total round trip Delta.
We really lucked out playing Jacksonville later in the season and at night. 1:00 home games down there in September and October are awful for in-person attendance. It's just too damn hot in the Florida sun during that time of year. It's hard to see a scenario where Jax isn't the first place team in their division when we play them (aside from maybe a Trevor Lawrence injury)..... So, that should be a fun game and a potential playoff preview.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably going to the Arizona game. Have family there and was all set to go for the super bowl.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
schedule looks sensible.

the road game vs SF should be a challenge, but it's after a bye, so like, it's all good.

Bills and KC again
and our division stands to be improved

just eek out enough wins to get into the playoffs, maybe with some home field advantage, and we could have another super bowl run on our hands.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that we have the fewest travel miles of all teams this year. The impact is even further reduced by having our longest trip (SF) come after a bye week. On the flip side, four of our games at home are against teams that are traveling the most. It's also nice that we only have 4 night games so far - We have a few 'national' games (KC, SF, PItt) that have been strategically placed in specific spots, but they are all in the late afternoon.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fantastic man. Glad that worked out for you.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
schedule looks sensible.

the road game vs SF should be a challenge, but it's after a bye, so like, it's all good.

Bills and KC again
and our division stands to be improved

just eek out enough wins to get into the playoffs, maybe with some home field advantage, and we could have another super bowl run on our hands.
I don't want to eek. I want to domainte and get that #1 seed this year and forget all this other crap we have had to be dealing with.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to eek. I want to domainte and get that #1 seed this year and forget all this other crap we have had to be dealing with.
yea.

I just don't know how tough our division is going to be this year.

Lamar and Deshaun have done well in the past, and could do so again. Pittsburgh has a way of figuring stuff out, and injuring key people in the division along the way. they have a huge and loyal fan base that the NFL wants to keep happy.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals did a nice job in 2021 against Lamar when he was 100% - Lou's defense really schemes to take away what he wants to do, and once he gets taken down a few times, he seems to really regress in his passing...

Not sold on DeShaun being the 2019 version of himself...or whenever his last really good year was...missing, basically, 2 full years is a lot to ask for any player, but much less QB.

I'm going to say it - Pickettt/Pickens really remind me of Dalton/Green 2.0. I think he'll be solid enough to win games when more things go right than wrong, but I don't see Pickett as a top tier QB.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals did a nice job in 2021 against Lamar when he was 100% - Lou's defense really schemes to take away what he wants to do, and once he gets taken down a few times, he seems to really regress in his passing...

Not sold on DeShaun being the 2019 version of himself...or whenever his last really good year was...missing, basically, 2 full years is a lot to ask for any player, but much less QB.

I'm going to say it - Pickettt/Pickens really remind me of Dalton/Green 2.0. I think he'll be solid enough to win games when more things go right than wrong, but I don't see Pickett as a top tier QB.
Steelers are set up to ground and pound, then use defense to disrupt and disable.

just a matter of them being steady and healthy. key players like Watt need to be healthy. if they can do that, we'll likely have 3 teams in our division make the playoffs, 4 if Cleveland and Baltimore can figure their stuff out.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kansas city could likely go 16-1 with us as their only loss, and get home field advantage.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are set up to ground and pound, then use defense to disrupt and disable.

just a matter of them being steady and healthy. key players like Watt need to be healthy. if they can do that, we'll likely have 3 teams in our division make the playoffs, 4 if Cleveland and Baltimore can figure their stuff out.
Agree that the defense is the backbone, disagree on how they are set up on offense. They're not the best running team finishing nearly dead smack in the middle in terms of team rushing. They should be improved along the offensive line, but in the NFL - if you can't score/pass, you will struggle for consistency. Eventually, you have to put points up to win games, even with a really good defense. That goes double in the playoffs.

2 teams will likely make it from the AFCN, I don't see 3+.