• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Hype Thread.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching backs should be square against the wall this week if they have a heartbeat and not Jerry jesters.

Tamps says they knew what the offense was doing...very predictable
Back up QB with thin
SB runners-up in town and 1 home loss in the books
poor defense against the rush continues....LB'er play factors
They ran the same plays as they did last season. Really no vertical threat other than fehoku and he has no experience. They should sign OBJ if they insist on not using 12 personel.

I think they should insert Peter's and use two tight ends and run the ball more.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ran the same plays as they did last season. Really no vertical threat other than fehoku and he has no experience. They should sign OBJ if they insist on not using 12 personel.

I think they should insert Peter's and use two tight ends and run the ball more.
I expect much more from Moore, and Lamb.

I'm mad at myself for following the LVE hype. I saw enough last Sunday to convince me he'll be a full-time rancher in 2025

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's embarrassing to hear Tampa defenders talking about knowing what we were running running because it was the same game plan as next year. Terrible

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm mad at myself for following the LVE hype. I saw enough last Sunday to convince me he'll be a full-time rancher in 2025
Sean Lee lite

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont get why Cox was not in the game . Possibly they are easing him along,but he is very instinctive.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's embarrassing to hear Tampa defenders talking about knowing what we were running running because it was the same game plan as next year. Terrible
I was surprised when I noticed the routes being run by the recievers. Same garbage they ran all last season. The routes were not being run very well either.. Tampa had 2 guys minimum on Lamb most plays. I think the score could have been closer if they had Gallup and run the ball more. The way you beat Tampa is attacking them deep down the sidelines. Instead dummy OC focused on the middle of the field and Tampa shut that crap down

It is like WTF. Zeke probably should have had 20-25 Carrie's and 125 yards

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised when I noticed the routes being run by the recievers. Same garbage they ran all last season. The routes were not being run very well either.. Tampa had 2 guys minimum on Lamb most plays. I think the score could have been closer if they had Gallup and run the ball more. The way you beat Tampa is attacking them deep down the sidelines. Instead dummy OC focused on the middle of the field and Tampa shut that crap down

It is like WTF. Zeke probably should have had 20-25 Carrie's and 125 yards
It’s like these clown NEVER watch film or never made in-game adjustments to save their life. The incompetence of this organization never fails to astonish me.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry hyping the media.

Yes, one win and Jerry needs top 5 storyline going into the weekend play
Lol. It's all cryptic with him as well. Not sure what happened with him and Amari . Something must have happened. Now he disrespecting Dak it seems like. Jerry needs to just be quiet. Only getting a 5th for Amari is mind boggling