• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Hype Thread

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old school trolls have more game
Well, I am fighting the good fight on the commanders board.

Dean wants to convince the world that the commanders would beat the 85 bears.

Same crap, different year.

Commanders are better than the media thinks.
The NFC East is going to be sorry and we are better than they think.
Rivera should stick around if we make the playoffs.

He is on a crusade to convert the world that the commanders are on their way to the super bowl. I get tired of it.

Apparently I am being ignored because he is not interested in the truth. It's pathetic. He honestly doesn't care who owns the team and has no opinion of Snyder. I honestly don't understand what he gets out of preaching to the world about the commanders.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am fighting the good fight on the commanders board.

Dean wants to convince the world that the commanders would beat the 85 bears.

Same crap, different year.

Commanders are better than the media thinks.
The NFC East is going to be sorry and we are better than they think.
Rivera should stick around if we make the playoffs.

He is on a crusade to convert the world that the commanders are on their way to the super bowl. I get tired of it.

Apparently I am being ignored because he is not interested in the truth. It's pathetic. He honestly doesn't care who owns the team and has no opinion of Snyder. I honestly don't understand what he gets out of preaching to the world about the commanders.
So who ran stimmy off.
Real shame.
Sports guy and knew his stuff much more than not IMO

hey...Howell beat Dallas.
1-0 lifetime. Great start.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who ran stimmy off.
Real shame.
Sports guy and knew his stuff much more than not IMO

hey...Howell beat Dallas.
1-0 lifetime. Great start.
No clue about him or breed.

Skinsdad does an amazing job, but he cant outlaw homerism and propaganda. He calls it out and runs a fantastic board. Other solid posters call it as they see fit. The problem is that Dean is an agenda poster who has nothing better to do. Sadly enough, he is so persistent, he brain washes a few folks with his non sense.

I have had to take breaks myself. Deans purpose is to not discuss football or reality, he wants to discuss fantasy and his homer predictions. I will probably need to take another break as the preseason hype will be in full swing shortly. It's not worth my time discussing facts with someone who is overly emotional.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue about him or breed.

Skinsdad does an amazing job, but he cant outlaw homerism and propaganda. He calls it out and runs a fantastic board. Other solid posters call it as they see fit. The problem is that Dean is an agenda poster who has nothing better to do. Sadly enough, he is so persistent, he brain washes a few folks with his non sense.

I have had to take breaks myself. Deans purpose is to not discuss football or reality, he wants to discuss fantasy and his homer predictions. I will probably need to take another break as the preseason hype will be in full swing shortly. It's not worth my time discussing facts with someone who is overly emotional.
Washington comes down to one thing, they have to hit on a QB. If Howell is a dude, they could be .500 to WC, if not, not so much

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington comes down to one thing, they have to hit on a QB. If Howell is a dude, they could be .500 to WC, if not, not so much
Rivera is also a major problem as well.
He is the definition of mediocrity and has no clue how to run a front office. Snyder was out of his mind letting Rivera run the front office.

Hopefully harris identifies a GM and hires them soon.