• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Hype Thread

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never claimed they were gonna win the super bowl like cowboys fans do unsucessfully every year.
The bottom line is we are the worst team by far in the nfc east and shouldn't be trolling anybody.

We are hopefully getting rid of the worst owner in American pro sports and have a head coach who has 3 winning seasons in 12 years as a coach. Don't you think trolling a team that is much better than us in every way currently and historically is a bad idea?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never claimed they were gonna win the super bowl like cowboys fans do unsucessfully every year.
its usually not the Cowboys fans saying it.
Its clickbait by internet & media bases since you either love or hate the Cowboys. not to many in the grey area.
Meaning you claim the cowboys have a chance at a superbowl you will get attention.

Most Cowboys fans dont think like the crap you read.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Third CB:
DaRon Bland vs. Jourdan Lewis ?
Bland for me. 5 picks as a rookie. Izzy would challenge Lewis for #4 if it were my call. I thought he really showed out against the Niners in a big spot. I wouldn't cut Lewis though, you need all the good ones you can get. And Eric Scott was getting raves in camp after the Cowboys traded up to get him. Joseph and Wright better step up quick if they want to make this roster

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go fuck yourself asshole.
What a pussy you are running your internet mouth on here. You guys are all such insecure whiny babies that on the Commanders board you can't even say something even 1% negative or you are banned and you come on here like a little Billy Badasz bitch. What hypocritical pussies you are with this shit. Your team sucks. You might never even make the playoffs again and no Cowboy fan is claiming they will win a SB every year. That's just delusional BS made up to make yourself feel better about your dumpster fire of a team. One thing we know for sure is that the Commanders won't sniff a SB. Now go run your little ass back where it belongs before you get a taste of your own banning medicine jackoff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dallas will never get to the superbowl with prescott.
Nick Foles, Joe Flacco, Eli Manning, Matt Stafford, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Mark Rypien, Doug Williams, Jeff Hostetler, Jim McMahon...there are 10 SB winners off the top of my head that Dak is just as good or better than. Run along now

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles, Joe Flacco, Eli Manning, Matt Stafford, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Mark Rypien, Doug Williams, Jeff Hostetler, Jim McMahon...there are 10 SB winners off the top of my head that Dak is just as good or better than. Run along now a superbowl,dak is not even close dumbass
most of those guys have won a superbowl,dak,s not close dumbass

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of those guys have won a superbowl,dak,s not close dumbass
Redskinsfan1963, cowboy fans have been very respectful to commanders fans and come on our board and are polite and engaging.

What you are doing is out of line. No need to start a war. These are good posters you are attacking for no reason and you need to stop. Our team is a train wreck right now and we have no proven starter yet you are going after dak?

My apologies pday and others. This poster is new.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go fuck yourself asshole.
You came in here being a dick. Now you tell me to fuck myself and an asshole.

You are a true redskin fan. All kinds of confused and disoriented. I can help. Smack talk is in the thread that says SMACK TAlK. It is a pinned thread at the top. If you don't know what pinned or top means I can give explanations. Please advise. If you need an explanation on what "advise" means I can help there too.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskinsfan1963, cowboy fans have been very respectful to commanders fans and come on our board and are polite and engaging.

What you are doing is out of line. No need to start a war. These are good posters you are attacking for no reason and you need to stop. Our team is a train wreck right now and we have no proven starter yet you are going after dak?

My apologies pday and others. This poster is new.
all i did was defend myself.posting the truth is not a crime.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i did was defend myself.posting the truth is not a crime.
There is a smack talk thread and your approach was aggressive and trolling in nature. You then escalated it for no reason.

These are good posters you are fighting with. You came on their board and picked a fight in a non smack talk thread. What did you think was going to happen?

If you are going to post the truth, post about how we have the lowest home attendance in the nfl, have one of the worst coaches in the nfl, and how we haven't won a playoff game in 17 years.

No reason to break the peace here at all.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is the 23 hype without question. How they use the rookie texas LB will be interesting.

Quinn seems giddy.
LOL

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is the 23 hype without question. How they use the rookie texas LB will be interesting.

Quinn seems giddy.
LOL
It is interesting how Overshown will be used. Quinn got to be happy with the current collection of talent. They been drafting heavy on defense for three years now. The thing I like is the speed we now have at LB and other position groups. Hankins and Smith will help the LB use that speed

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its usually not the Cowboys fans saying it.
Its clickbait by internet & media bases since you either love or hate the Cowboys. not to many in the grey area.
Meaning you claim the cowboys have a chance at a superbowl you will get attention.

Most Cowboys fans dont think like the crap you read.
Seems like the media creates the hype most years. That and ownership. I look at this current team as having the potential to make a playoff run. I don't expect it or get my hopes up though. Hard to predict injuries

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the media creates the hype most years. That and ownership. I look at this current team as having the potential to make a playoff run. I don't expect it or get my hopes up though. Hard to predict injuries
thats because we all have been there done that.
We are hopeful. We dont act like other NFC East teams & think we won on paper no need to play the season.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is interesting how Overshown will be used. Quinn got to be happy with the current collection of talent. They been drafting heavy on defense for three years now. The thing I like is the speed we now have at LB and other position groups. Hankins and Smith will help the LB use that speed
The speed is what we needed and we got it. But with the new rules letting your O line push the pile...that's where Mazi steps in. I hope.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced the new "redskins" fan is GnG.

Prove me wrong.

As far as our heroes - I have a sense of confidence. Don't ask me why... just think this group is going to be OK. Ready for it.