• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Hype Thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Smith will make all top 100 lists this time next year.

Dan Quinn will field his best defense ever.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am somewhat excited about this season. The defense could be top 5. Lot of speed on this Defense.

I like the thought of Hankins and Mazi on the field at the same time. Mazi I think will end up being a steal. Then we got Parsons who is obviously one of the best players in the NFL. Very good pass rush and secondary. sam Williams and Clark could have break out seasons. Lots of speed with these two . Then we got Quinn who stirs the drink.

On offense I expect them to be less predictable. Vaughn ,Cooks will add big play ability. Cee Dee has emerged. We already know what Pollard can do. Which TE steps up? Can't wait to see the pre season games.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is our best chance to win the Super Bowl since the Cowboys choked away a home playoff game to the Giants who eventually beat Tom Brady and the Pats. We have a solid veteran QB. An excellent RB. Weapons at WR. A quality OL. One of the best pass rushes in the game combined with one of the best secondaries. Sure you can point out a flaw here or there, but I've seen teams get it done with less than this squad has

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is our best chance to win the Super Bowl since the Cowboys choked away a home playoff game to the Giants who eventually beat Tom Brady and the Pats. We have a solid veteran QB. An excellent RB. Weapons at WR. A quality OL. One of the best pass rushes in the game combined with one of the best secondaries. Sure you can point out a flaw here or there, but I've seen teams get it done with less than this squad has
Mazi could be the missing link. As you said they got one of the best secondaries. One of the best pass rushes. The lb core looks stout. If they can stop the run this is a Superbowl defense

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a guess.

Got a feeling
Don't know why
I am not writing him off yet. Not impressed that he rarely was on the field. Much of that could have been rookie jitters. Physically he looks like an NFL receiver.. all we need this year is for him to show progress as a backup. If he starts then it would be a bad year. After a slow start Lamb lived up to that draft pedigree and played like an alpha. Then we got COoks a proven guy, as well as Gallup

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the commanders will with Rivera and Sam howell?
ery year
Prescott is better than any qb Washington has had since mark rypien.ccesfully ev
i never claimed they were gonna win the super bowl like cowboys fans do unsucessfully every year.