• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Stephen A/ESPN led narrative trying to get Dame out of Portland is disgusting and is a reason why most players hate the media
Yeah but depending on the situation the players can be all too eager to participate right?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Stephen A/ESPN led narrative trying to get Dame out of Portland is disgusting and is a reason why most players hate the media
Not sure there a sports reporter I like less than Stephen A....oh wait, Cowherd is still around.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who suggested they're working out 24/7 during the offseason? Of course they they travel and spend time with the family but idk why you act like they don't work out? Most players actually try and improve.
Let’s not take this way out of context...

Like dtgold said , “culture” , if you haven’t seen it yourself you may have a different opinion. I get it.

my experience with players at highest level, they wanted nothing to do with game for 6 months. After a full year of playing the game, travel, fans, media, injuries, when it over, it’s over. That doesn’t mean you don’t love the game. It’s a job It’s all relevant

you just don’t realize how much you want to get away from game after seasons end.

I spoke of many reasons why players need rest.

You guys have any idea what travel does to the body? Very close to me , flight attendant, told me a domestic flight, 2 hours in the air , jet lag lasts 2 weeks. Times that by hundreds of hours logged in the air full season.

Unless your changing position, or you’re an individual like jerry rice, Kobe. You take it easy off season , cause the season comes up fast! Think about it, you gonna bust your ass off season? Buy time season starts you’ll be spent!

in baseball, why do you think they separated us in spring training?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like dtgold said , “culture” , if you haven’t seen it yourself you may have a different opinion. I get it.

my experience with players at highest level, they wanted nothing to do with game for 6 months. After a full year of playing the game, travel, fans, media, injuries, when it over, it’s over. That doesn’t mean you don’t love the game. It’s a job It’s all relevant

you just don’t realize how much you want to get away from game after seasons end.

You guys have any idea what travel does to the body? Very close to me , flight attendant, told me a domestic flight, 2 hours in the air , jet lag lasts 2 weeks. Times that by hundreds of hours logged in the air full season.

Unless your changing position, or you’re an individual like jerry rice, Kobe. You take it easy off season , cause the season comes up fast! Think about it, you gonna bust your ass off season? Buy time season starts you’ll be spent!

"my experience with players at the highest level"

Exactly what's your experience with NBA players?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"my experience with players at the highest level"

Exactly what's your experience with NBA players?
Wamu, c’mon! Do you really think it matters the sport. It’s a job!

if you work for a living, when you go home from it! You leave it there.

why should it be different for an athlete, the money?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu, c’mon! Do you really think it matters the sport. It’s a job!

if you work for a living, when you go home from it! You leave it there.

why should it be different for an athlete, the money?

So you have no experience with NBA players. Just as I thought.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's posting comments?

That and saying the sport doesn't matter.

Someone needs to tell that fool that getting to be a batboy for a minor league baseball team when he was 10 years old, is not "competing at the highest level".

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and saying the sport doesn't matter.

Someone needs to tell that fool that getting to be a batboy for a minor league baseball team when he was 10 years old, is not "competing at the highest level".

When he said the sport doesn't matter I just laughed. He says alotta bizarre stuff.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak got paid. That's all he's talked about for like the last 3 years. He's got to gin something else up to fill time

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just tuned into the Lebron vs Durant game.

T lance, you see how hard these guys are working, lol . what you see in this game is exactly what you would see during the off season in those pick up games you claim where vets meet up with the young players.

Saying these guys work hard on the off season is beyond laughable.

Dude, it is the all star game. A purely for fun entertainment event where it is all about offense.

You are so full of shit.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your experience with “players at the highest level”

Is with minor league baseball from 40 some years ago. That is an entirely different universe. One in which some of your contemporaries probably had to take a job in the off-season to make enough money to live.

You do not have a clue what you are talking about. There is no parallel from off season training regiments from minor league baseball players in the 70s and 80s to NBA players today.

Stop making BS assumptions acting like you know what is going on.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just tuned into the Lebron vs Durant game.

T lance, you see how hard these guys are working, lol . what you see in this game is exactly what you would see during the off season in those pick up games you claim where vets meet up with the young players.

Saying these guys work hard on the off season is beyond laughable.

James Harden does put in work at the stip club tho...No cap

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does provide quality entertainment.

No doubt about that. It is funny how he thinks his supposed years in the minor leagues somehow makes him an expert with NBA players.