• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like the Lakers and Davis.

He forced himself out of Nola, like Kawhi did in San Antonio.

Even if you never win again with him on the roster, do you regret trading for him?

Pretty sure the Raps feel the same.

Without that trade...we're still waiting for #17. I have no complaints.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without that trade...we're stillwaiting for #17. I have no complaints.
Right.

I mean, I'm just shooting the shit.

People can feel however they like about the guy.

It was just odd seeing his name on the list of disliked players for his personality when she says Embiid and his trolling, Luka and his cry baby shit is good to go.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it

Fred has been playing every other game lately so we will see

Trent had an issue with his Toe and missed the last game , hopefully he is in. Big game tonight
FanDuel has FVV going. Trent and OG GTD still.

Huge game (next 2 for us...Bulls Saturday).

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard from a very unreliable source Toronto smells like maple syrup and moose turds.

It's been around 30 years since I've been to Toronto but I liked the place.
15 for me.

Loved it.

Took the ferry from Seattle.

Not sure how I got back....lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to find a silver lining for the Cavs should Toronto pass us (and feel they might if we drop this one).

I say this with my first choice being the Cavs get the 6 (or 5) seed and don't have to worry about it........

Would the play-in really be so terrible for the Cavs (assuming 7 seed (maybe even 8)? Idea of playoffs for the Cavs this year is get playoff experience first and foremost. Play in guarantees at least 1 or maybe 2 types of games that we are not guaranteed from a regular series. we'd get for sure a win and advance game. Lost that and we get the equiv. of a Game 7 matchup. win one and still get into the regular tourney.

admittedly, it would suck not to get in at all to see what we could do....though I guess we'd at least keep our pick.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's your preferred 1st round matchup?
Really just want to make it and don't care. If you are asking which opponent I think the cavs would have the best chance to beat? Assuming full strength for everyone (no Sexton, though, for us)? sure did well against a full strength Bucks' team earlier but cannot see that as best option. Think I might lean Boston and don't mean that with any disrespect to them and how well they are playing. Just thinking our size might help the most against them (not that they are gnomes or something).

I'd love to see your team get their guys back and have them make another deep run. For Lue if for no other reason.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to find a silver lining for the Cavs should Toronto pass us (and feel they might if we drop this one).

I say this with my first choice being the Cavs get the 6 (or 5) seed and don't have to worry about it........

Would the play-in really be so terrible for the Cavs (assuming 7 seed (maybe even 8)? Idea of playoffs for the Cavs this year is get playoff experience first and foremost. Play in guarantees at least 1 or maybe 2 types of games that we are not guaranteed from a regular series. we'd get for sure a win and advance game. Lost that and we get the equiv. of a Game 7 matchup. win one and still get into the regular tourney.

admittedly, it would suck not to get in at all to see what we could do....though I guess we'd at least keep our pick.
I was just looking at the standings.

No.

Just get in....that is a huge leap forward.

I would honestly like your chances better against the 6ers over the Celtics, Bucks, Heat.....if you get Allen back and Garland isn't having back problems.

Uphill against any of them.

But, the Cavs are no easy win.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top of the East will be a crazy finish
Heat -
Bucks 1.5
Sixers 1.5
Celtics 1.5

Such a fluid situation I’d go nuts projecting where I want the Sixers seeded. Nets are the first round matchup you want to avoid but Nets can be slotted anywhere from 6-8 realistically and with the Bulls on a 3-7 run and LaVine not being 100% even the 5 is not impossible for them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really just want to make it and don't care. If you are asking which opponent I think the cavs would have the best chance to beat? Assuming full strength for everyone (no Sexton, though, for us)? sure did well against a full strength Bucks' team earlier but cannot see that as best option. Think I might lean Boston and don't mean that with any disrespect to them and how well they are playing. Just thinking our size might help the most against them (not that they are gnomes or something).

I'd love to see your team get their guys back and have them make another deep run. For Lue if for no other reason.
East is like “careful” what you wish for. Each team has legit strengths and weaknesses. Lots of crazy matchups. Looking at numbers…guess who plays Embiid best in the East? You’d never guess. It’s the Toronto Raptors. I’m not sure what is unique about the way they play him but he seems to always shoot a poor percentage and his turnovers go up. You would never think that a Sixers Raptors matchup would favor the Raptors but I think it does. If you make Embiid ordinary you can go win 4 of 7.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we're waiting for #1 LOL
....and I'm still waiting.

Maybe if we get a couple more Raptors to cycle thru the roster?

Kawhi, Serge, Powell....

All broken toys with the clips.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East is like “careful” what you wish for. Each team has legit strengths and weaknesses. Lots of crazy matchups. Looking at numbers…guess who plays Embiid best in the East? You’d never guess. It’s the Toronto Raptors. I’m not sure what is unique about the way they play him but he seems to always shoot a poor percentage and his turnovers go up. You would never think that a Sixers Raptors matchup would favor the Raptors but I think it does. If you make Embiid ordinary you can go win 4 of 7.
What did you think about Dwight going circa 2009 last night?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you think about Dwight going circa 2009 last night?
He played Embiid in practice all last year. He knows a thing or two. Additionally, that back of Embiid’s looks pretty wonky. Body language, wincing, the whole bit. More important than seeding is delivering a healthy Embiid to the playoffs. They need to get a 7’2’’ hyperbaric chamber and shit haha

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe have Embiid sit when you play the Cavs next to give us a better chance at the 6 seed then?

I'm thinking if we lose tonight Toronto will get it...unless they also pass the Bulls.