• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't know that at the time. Nor did he - he didn't even care. Most Raptors fans were pissed!!

The Raptors were fortune enough to have maintained a good position in the league despite him leaving
LOL A good position in the League? What does this even mean? They have one of the best front offices in the NBA, One of the best coaches in the NBA and one of the best young cores in the NBA.

If Kawhi stayed we probably get another ring. He left. We pivot and the Raptors will be just fine

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a player, love Kawhi. Didn't like that he shunned the Lakers, but regardless I wonder if he's permanently broken, destined for 60 games or less per season moving forward.
As a player, I think he was over rated and would have fit the Lakers better than the Clippers...but I believe he told the Lakers he would sign to keep them from signing other players that wouldn't wait..It clearly back fired on him if that was the case, and he is definitely not a top player any more

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't support him. Should I say it again?

You've created your own fake reality that I somehow support DJT so you can be outraged.

You feeling okay today?

And that hell yes. That was sarcasm. You can't spot it because you don't have a sense of humor. Notice you're the only one incorrectly labeling me a DJT supporter? Just like you're the only Lakers fans that takes some of my sarcastic remarks about your team as a personal insult. I've seen your little game before. You done yet?
Right...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a player, love Kawhi. Didn't like that he shunned the Lakers, but regardless I wonder if he's permanently broken, destined for 60 games or less per season moving forward.

As a player, and when healthy, Kawhi is probably a top 5, if not top 3 player in the league. His basketball skills are irrelevant to this though. It's his 'don't care about others' attitude.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk some sports.

Who you got in the Finals?

Think the Lakers will keep Monk and Melo?

What do you think about the Snyder rumors?

I wouldn't be surprised if they pitched Coach K.
Suns vs. 6ers...

Monk if they're smart...

Dan Snyder is a lifetime creep...

yeah, coach K might be a goner...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL A good position in the League? What does this even mean? They have one of the best front offices in the NBA, One of the best coaches in the NBA and one of the best young cores in the NBA.

If Kawhi stayed we probably get another ring. He left. We pivot and the Raptors will be just fine

When most superstar players leave a team they're usually destined for the lottery. The Raptors have done better than that fortunately, although they didn't even make the playoffs last year.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he screwd us over at all

We got a ring
And since he has left he has had trouble staying healthy

Raps did just fine in all of this
Guessing everyone ready to go for the raps tonight other than maybe OG?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong

I said 0% chance that the Nets pay a fine to let him play. This is where either you do not have the intelligence, or wherewithal, or both, for a nuanced argument.

You were right in that.

Congrats.

I was also right that Kyrie would play somehow.

And if the Nets had been allowed to pay the fine, I am sure they would have.

But the NBA ruling on that was not reported at first. You probably already knew about it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Simmons returns for the playoffs I still have some doubts. They lack a couple key things championship teams have. I think chemistry means a lot. They have little.

And while he would obviously improve the Nets defense I don't see him as some kinda defensive x-factor that will have a big enough impact to get all the way through the grueling, and way too long, playoffs.

Saw on the tube earlier today the Nets D is ranked 26th. How much of an impact do you seem him having defensively and could his addition make them a consistently good playoff team on D quickly?

Their defensive ranking is built on most of a season with a not caring Harden, no Simmons and half KD.

A fully healthy Nets wouldn’t be an elite unit, but they would be above average defensively for sure.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, quadriceps tendinopathy is degenerative .

So, safe bet.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't know that at the time. Nor did he - he didn't even care. Most Raptors fans were pissed!!

The Raptors were fortune enough to have maintained a good position in the league despite him leaving
Care about what?

They knew he was a free agent when they traded for him.

They knew his preference was to be in Los Angeles.

All the grumblings during the Season said he was going to the Clippers.

If the Lakers chose to wait out his decision, that's on them.

You do that 10 out of 10 times for players that can change your championship forecast.