• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never done that. I have always said that all 3 of the Warriors main pieces are equally important, and that none held a candle to LeBron’s value to Cleveland. I have always said that.

You, on the other hand, try to equate the Cavs being without Love and Kyrie to the Warriors being with Klay and Draymond. Which is not even in the ballpark of being the same because the Warriors relies on those guys to do more.

Stop making shit up.

And Kyrie probably is better equipped to get numbers on a bad team than Curry is. But if you think that makes him a better player, than it is you that doesn’t understand basketball. Because everything Curry does is team first and about winning. Kyrie is not that at all.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulshit

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulshit

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the better teammate?

The answer is Curry by orders of magnitude that far outweigh and other difference between the 2.
Curry is flimsy.

He cant have the ball all the time and take control of a game like Kyrie over the course of a bunch of games. He would break- just like he did.

its the main concern i had for him going into this season- instead of having a ton of space and time to rest while other guys took over at times he would have to really bear down and carry a team on a night-to-night basis

and he is too fragile and physically unequipped to do that.

Harden? yah can go to the basket a million times and get put in a million pick and rolls and take that beating

RW? same

Kyrie? does it all the time

Curry cant bear it. He does not have that type of physicality.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think 16 games would be the end of Nov-beg of Dec. 4-5 weeks isn't bad...could be worse
I would prefer he was out for 3-4 months but I think they are smart enough to tank this season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer he was out for 3-4 months but I think they are smart enough to tank this season
if it was the playoffs hed be back in like 2 weeks prob.

they should drag it out 2 months like the Cavs did with Love last year- holding him out way longer than necessary.

it will be hilarious watching DLO put up some major garbage time points though.

something tells me kerr's back is going to act up very very soon. lol.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it was the playoffs hed be back in like 2 weeks prob.

they should drag it out 2 months like the Cavs did with Love last year- holding him out way longer than necessary.

it will be hilarious watching DLO put up some major garbage time points though.

something tells me kerr's back is going to act up very very soon. lol.
Nah, Kerr will probably enjoy a no pressure year. So will the core guys, they need a rest year

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is flimsy.

He cant have the ball all the time and take control of a game like Kyrie over the course of a bunch of games. He would break- just like he did.

its the main concern i had for him going into this season- instead of having a ton of space and time to rest while other guys took over at times he would have to really bear down and carry a team on a night-to-night basis

Harden? yah can go to the basket a million times and get put in a million pick and rolls and take that beating

RW? same

And Kyrie is an asshole who arguably seems to make teams worse. At least at times.

Kyrie is more talented than Curry. Curry is a better player.

Because the reality is Kyrie isn’t carrying a bad team deep in the playoffs either. And Curry is the ideal guy to pair with another great player/players.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard early this morning that he could be out multiple months. Didn’t get to check the updates:

Good that it seems his injury is on the low end of the time table.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

@WiggyRuss completely ignoring Kyrie’s knee problems.

Curry had a 7 footer land on his hand. That could happen to anyone. Both players carry significant injury risk. Kyrie carries more.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

@WiggyRuss completely ignoring Kyrie’s knee problems.

Curry had a 7 footer land on his hand. That could happen to anyone. Both players carry significant injury risk. Kyrie carries more.

until recently the guy never had a season where he WASN'T injured...

so yeah, stones and glass houses...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kinda crazy how much salaries have changed over the last decade. Is it getting out of hand?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kinda crazy how much salaries have changed over the last decade. Is it getting out of hand?

It's capitalism...they get what the market offers

I remember when people were outraged by Nolan Ryan becoming the first $1 million per year athlete...in 1980

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is flimsy.

RW? same

Ky Bowman will be getting a lot more playing time...He is Havelock, NC, which is about twenty minutes from me...I am friends with his aunt....He is on a split contract where he can only spend forty five games with the Warriors....I think he will make such a positive impact that the Warriors will give him a full contract.