• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been the Gif/meme type in response to another poster. To me, GIF/meme too often is synonymous with "ya got me. I've got nothing."

you'll see soon I'm sure.

Actually pictures, or in many cases gifs, are used to prove a point to special people who seemingly can't read or write too well.

You could have taken that hint a while ago.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and THIS is the bottom line. but ol' butthurt goldfish ain't gonna let the issue rest lol...

He wants to have the last word. He's already said so, He personally sees that as a 'win'.

Guess he doesn't have many priorities in life.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok maybe they are below mediocre. At least they are the last baseball dynasty....glad the Nats won, don't want any other teams thinking they can be dynasties.
Me, too.....only wish I could have watched Bryce harper watch the Nats win.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually pictures, or in many cases gifs, are used to prove a point to special people who seemingly can't read or write too well.

You could have taken that hint a while ago.
But fo you it's synonymous with "Ya got me....I've got nothing"

want to tell me again how I don't think 1 title is equal to another when I have said they are? Or maybe shock me and own your mistake.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to have the last word. He's already said so, He personally sees that as a 'win'.

Guess he doesn't have many priorities in life.
I said I often like to get the last word, sure. But I've never whined about someone wanting the last word while I try to get the last word.

do a jig with chief.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never once told you I'm done replying then not been able to control myself. Unlike you, little buckaroo.

whoa, can feel this twit's temperature rising from here...!!:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

wow...

even pulled the "little buckaroo" card. I LOVE it...:D

gotta say as far as free entertaining goes, YOU have the clear lock on that, my steamed li'l punching bag...:dhd:

geeze, cool your jets, "little buckaroo" . it ain't that serious...:lol:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoa, can feel this twit's temperature rising from here...!!:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

wow...

even pulled the "little buckaroo" card. I LOVE it...:D

gotta say as far as free entertaining goes, YOU have the clear lock on that, my steamed li'l punching bag...:dhd:

geeze, cool your jets, "little buckaroo" . it ain't that serious...:lol:
agreed...why I call it free comedy. comprehension issue for you, too, my friend?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the irony.

I really mean it when I say just ask for help instead of showing your lack of comprehension skills.

One more time.....I believe the titles can be considered equal. write that on a sticky note and keep it where you can see it. But getting to 3 others and stomping Toronto 3 times would put the cavs ahead of them in their accomplishments.

I love OSU football more than the cavs so I'm OK when it comes to sports.
I'll tell ya

with a new coach and a new QB i did not expect this type of performance out of the Buckeyes.

Of course Chase Young's emergence has been a big and awesome part of it--- but Fields and Day have been quite the combo.

This was an important year- the first one post-Meyer to really show that even with Meyer gone, Ohio State is still the dominant program that it is.

Thus far Day and Fields- with some big time help from Young have really had a great showing. I mean right now Chase Young is the closest to a legit defensive player Heisman candidate as anyone in a long long long time.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now the Yanks are actually good- and not just because they buy people- at least not right now.

wonder if they will get in on Gerrit Cole--- or give the indians a godfather offer for Lindor
with Torres/Gregorious, I'd say Cole would be the better option.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact you think losing in a Finals series is an accomplishment really shows how low you've set the bar.

But like I said a long time ago:

source.gif
If you are comparing 2 teams the team that gets to the Finals had a better run than the team that didn't.

Told ya, wiggy, the "I got nothing" gif/meme was coming.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with Torres/Gregorious, I'd say Cole would be the better option.
yah they def. need a high end starter big time---- but i have read a lot of stuff that Cole will probably be an Angel- and get the biggest contract ever for a starting pitcher.

It will be interesting to see.

baseball players get paid so much its ridiculous. You have 2nd tier baseball players getting way more money than Tom Brady.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we actually talk basketball on here rather than the petty shit dtgold won't shut up about?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i tried but it was deleted!!

you are right that he is irrelevant though. i will bow to your suggestion in celebration of his irrelevance.

It wasn't deleted. It is the Fouled Out section and you can still comment on it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed...why I call it free comedy. comprehension issue for you, too, my friend?

nah, i think i got a grip on it...

YOU on the other hand...?

well, if you weren't so prideful and arrogant maybe you could ask you're neighbors to give you a hand...AFTER you calm down a little, of course...

might i suggest some tea...?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your moderator too. @trojanfan12 will prove that real fast with the way you keep on posting.
so you keep saying. Is pointing out your comprehension issues ban worthy?

Or did you mean he'll stop deleting threads when it's clear others would like certain posts to go in that thread and not this one?