• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Whiteside contract being a failure

that Pat Riley lost his marbles

that the Lakers would miss the playoffs last year

that Durant was leaving and the Warriors were done

that Patrick McCaw would suck

those are some of my favs.
Only Lakers and McCaw look right to me. My point is you talk a lot of shit but you're usually wrong.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon you know thee Giants suck

they are an old expensive mess

who on that team is a guy that you would actually really want if you were another team?
Ok maybe they are below mediocre. At least they are the last baseball dynasty....glad the Nats won, don't want any other teams thinking they can be dynasties.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Whiteside contract being a failure

that Pat Riley lost his marbles

that the Lakers would miss the playoffs last year

that Durant was leaving and the Warriors were done

that Patrick McCaw would suck

those are some of my favs.

This one is my absolute fave:

I will bet you my left testicle that if CP3 signs in Houston and George signs in OKC that LeBron will not be IN LA unless a Kawhi trade is made. He is NOT going there alone.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how you could possibly dispute Whiteside's contract being a failure is beyond me. The guy got a max deal and ended up riding the pine and then being dealt away for shit contracts in his expiring year.

I mean - its not like you have much credibility in the first place but geez....just light the rest on fire why dont ya?
I'm pretty.confident in my credibility.here, especially.compared to yours

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think it was that bad either, but the current NBA will try to set a precedent to stop future incidents, my thoughts. I don't see it being major or anything, maybe a game possibly 2. Towns will definitely get something bc he threw a punch, a sissy punch...I don't think Simmons will or should get anything either.

Yeah that sounds about right. If anyone gets suspended Towns is the most likely to get suspended. I'd probably put Embiid's chance of a suspension at about 60%. I think the chance of Simmons getting suspended being VERY low. Simmons and Towns are personal friends. And if they suspend Simmons, he is going to 100% appeal and create a difficult situation for Towns.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok maybe they are below mediocre. At least they are the last baseball dynasty....glad the Nats won, don't want any other teams thinking they can be dynasties.
i dunno if there is a major league roster with less talent than the Giants tbh.

i mean- Detroit- sure. Thats one i guess. Detroit is as bad as they get- though Boyd has some value- surprised they didnt deal him.

but the Marlins at least have some good young arms and a couple cheap, young bats that hold some value.

Mariners are pretty bad too---- but at least people would want like Haniger, Santana, maybe Seager.

Baltimore too---they are fuckingi awful---- but Mancini is a controllable good young player. Alberto/Santander arent bad.

i mean- you can arrange them however you want- i wouldnt be opposed to putting the Giants above the Mariners, Tigers, Orioles but thats prob. it when i look at rosters.

Joey Bart will be legit at least.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you read the part where everyone agreed that nobody gives a shit anymore.

Enjoy that one championship the Cavs have - you can pretend it’s more valuable than all other championships combined if that makes you feel better.

Case closed. You can go back to discussing how great Tristan Thompson is now.
shaq to English - "you got me but per my SportsHoopla contract you know I am not allowed to admit my "logic" was absurd."

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he don't get it. all he can do now is continue to troll with his weak line of questions...

#lostcause
Oh but I do get it. She made a foolish comment and per her agreement cannot own up to it. And per yours you cannot call her out (even though you did disagree with her).

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that is literally your go-to move, right?

shhhhh. let him think he's winning...

I mean, the dick measuring, the power trip accusations, the condescension...

it's like laughing at the town drunk. ALWAYS getting his ass kicked, but ALWAYS wanting to fight...

I said it the other day. this doofus simply can't see his own faults, which is why he's so entertaining...:lol:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Marvin Harrison Jr. commits to Buckeyes

Harrison, a 6-foot-4, 174-pound receiver out of St. Joseph's Prep School in Philadelphia, is ranked No. 87 overall in the 2021 class.

His commitment to Ohio State gives the Buckeyes the top-ranked receiver in the state of Pennsylvania two classes in a row as the No. 1 overall recruit in 2020, wide receiver Julian Fleming, has also chosen Ohio State.

Buckeyes are so fucking good. And they are going to STAY good. There is not going to be any drop off in recruiting with Urb gone.

I mean- its THE Ohio State University.

Chase Young or Nick Bosa? who is the better prospect? interesting question.

no college football team is as consistently good as THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES.
It's funny when Tress left it helped us with Urban coming along. Never thought I'd have said the same when Meyer left, but sure looks that way.

Only issue I had with Urban was his loyalty to his coaches. And it shows in the defense with his guys out.

8 years of a Bosa or Young. we've been spoiled.