• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cp3 isn't doing much to improve his trade value, unless you count being a good soldier and letting SG-A and Schroeder take the lead.

I didn't know that the Bucks were his destination of choice.

I could see that if his salary wasn't so trash.

They'd have to give up Middleton to match salaries.

Hell to the no.

Improve his trade value?

Hell no.

There is no trade value to be had. Best case for OKC is that CP3 can make his value slightly less negative.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shaq to English - "you got me but per my SportsHoopla contract you know I am not allowed to admit my "logic" was absurd."

Lol, you need to learn to let things go and shut the fuck up, cupcake.

If you want to wave your dick around and pretend your lone championship in 2016 is worth a lot more any anyone else's, feel free to do so. Things aren't so great in cleveland sports right now so I reckon this is pretty much all you have right now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he is far from overrrated. Dude was a top 15 type of player his entire career and had quite a few years where he was considered the best true PG.

He was a top 5 player for awhile.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno if there is a major league roster with less talent than the Giants tbh.

i mean- Detroit- sure. Thats one i guess. Detroit is as bad as they get- though Boyd has some value- surprised they didnt deal him.

but the Marlins at least have some good young arms and a couple cheap, young bats that hold some value.

Mariners are pretty bad too---- but at least people would want like Haniger, Santana, maybe Seager.

Baltimore too---they are fuckingi awful---- but Mancini is a controllable good young player. Alberto/Santander arent bad.

i mean- you can arrange them however you want- i wouldnt be opposed to putting the Giants above the Mariners, Tigers, Orioles but thats prob. it when i look at rosters.

Joey Bart will be legit at least.
K

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I don't realize that.

giphy.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shhhhh. let him think he's winning...

I mean, the dick measuring, the power trip accusations, the condescension...

it's like laughing at the town drunk. ALWAYS getting his ass kicked, but ALWAYS wanting to fight...

I said it the other day. this doofus simply can't see his own faults, which is why he's so entertaining...:lol:
Oh where to start. In fact, I am familiar with my own issues. I am aware I like to get the last word...I like to get people to admit they were wrong even when that person is incapable, etc.

difference is I don't do this then cry when others do.

And just getting you to reply is the win for me.

Dance

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno if there is a major league roster with less talent than the Giants tbh.

i mean- Detroit- sure. Thats one i guess. Detroit is as bad as they get- though Boyd has some value- surprised they didnt deal him.

but the Marlins at least have some good young arms and a couple cheap, young bats that hold some value.

Mariners are pretty bad too---- but at least people would want like Haniger, Santana, maybe Seager.

Baltimore too---they are fuckingi awful---- but Mancini is a controllable good young player. Alberto/Santander arent bad.

i mean- you can arrange them however you want- i wouldnt be opposed to putting the Giants above the Mariners, Tigers, Orioles but thats prob. it when i look at rosters.

Joey Bart will be legit at least.

*Pulls a Russell Westbrook and throws a giant hogg up on the table*

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how you could possibly dispute Whiteside's contract being a failure is beyond me. The guy got a max deal and ended up riding the pine and then being dealt away for shit contracts in his expiring year.

I mean - its not like you have much credibility in the first place but geez....just light the rest on fire why dont ya?

JFC. Can you please keep the stupid Whiteside crap in your stupid Whiteside thread?

NO ONE CARES ABOUT HIM!!!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you need to learn to let things go and shut the fuck up, cupcake.

If you want to wave your dick around and pretend your lone championship in 2016 is worth a lot more any anyone else's, feel free to do so. Things aren't so great in cleveland sports right now so I reckon this is pretty much all you have right now.
Oh, the irony.

I really mean it when I say just ask for help instead of showing your lack of comprehension skills.

One more time.....I believe the titles can be considered equal. write that on a sticky note and keep it where you can see it. But getting to 3 others and stomping Toronto 3 times would put the cavs ahead of them in their accomplishments.

I love OSU football more than the cavs so I'm OK when it comes to sports.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Pulls a Russell Westbrook and throws a giant hogg up on the table*
now the Yanks are actually good- and not just because they buy people- at least not right now.

wonder if they will get in on Gerrit Cole--- or give the indians a godfather offer for Lindor

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the irony.

I really mean it when I say just ask for help instead of showing your lack of comprehension skills.

One more time.....I believe the titles can be considered equal. write that on a sticky note and keep it where you can see it. But getting to 3 others and stomping Toronto 3 times would put the cavs ahead of them in their accomplishments.

I love OSU football more than the cavs so I'm OK when it comes to sports.

The fact you think losing in a Finals series is an accomplishment really shows how low you've set the bar.

But like I said a long time ago:

source.gif

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh where to start. In fact, I am familiar with my own issues. I am aware I like to get the last word...I like to get people to admit they were wrong even when that person is incapable, etc.

difference is I don't do this then cry when others do.

And just getting you to reply is the win for me.

Dance

who's "crying", dim bulb...?

YOU'RE the one trying this weak-ass and childish reverse psychology crap to get me to shut up...

I'm just laughing at how POWERLESS you must feel if you keep going to it...

geeze, so angry and salty. lol, DO quit while you're behind...

...or don't...:pound:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you need a good dance gif or video or something.
Never been the Gif/meme type in response to another poster. To me, GIF/meme too often is synonymous with "ya got me. I've got nothing."

you'll see soon I'm sure.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's "crying", dim bulb...?

YOU'RE the one trying this weak-ass and childish reverse psychology crap to get me to shut up...

I'm just laughing at how POWERLESS you must feel if you keep going to it...

geeze, so angry and salty. lol, DO quit while you're behind...

...or don't...:pound:
I've never once told you I'm done replying then not been able to control myself. Unlike you, little buckaroo.