• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name me some young, developing players that played with Lebron. This is a different situation with potential emerging stars surrounding Lebron instead of the usual veterans with nowhere to go but down.
luke jackson, kyrie, waiters, clarkson, hood, nance jr., thompson, cole, chalmers, harris, shannon brown, pavlovic, gooden, hughes

the only young players that i can remember actually seeing rise in their value playing with LeBron are Boobie Gibson, and Anderson Varejao- and thats with watching INNUMERABLE more games of LeBron's career than you have.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is giving McCaw anything by the way- hes awful.

He had a rough year last year and definitely isn't worthy of another team picking him up at this point. I'm really surprised he hasn't just signed the qualifier. The Warriors are still thin at their back court spots and he could get significant run there. He played well at the end of the year but then he was injured by VC. Warriors still like him and think he can be a good piece for them going forward.

He's going to really need a big year next year otherwise he might be on the outside looking in trying to find another job.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please no

I want to feel bad for Kings fans, but then I remember all the shit you guys talked to us in the 2000's and I no longer feel bad.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please no
if not for the Kings the Cavs could get Hood back for a pittance...I honestly see the Cavs not matching an offer sheet with the Kings. If I had to bet right now, I would say Hood is a King.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to feel bad for Kings fans, but then I remember all the shit you guys talked to us in the 2000's and I no longer feel bad.
Would have been nice if those good times had led to at least one finals trip and/or NBA title, but the new super young Kings should be able to rattle off a few of those within the next 5-10 years.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if not for the Kings the Cavs could get Hood back for a pittance...I honestly see the Cavs not matching an offer sheet with the Kings. If I had to bet right now, I would say Hood is a King.
If it's Hood for 12mil per year I'd be okay with it, Hood for around $20mil per year is just dumb and exactly what you expect Vlade to do. Bulls saved him from Lavine now the Cavs need to save him from Hood.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a rough year last year and definitely isn't worthy of another team picking him up at this point. I'm really surprised he hasn't just signed the qualifier. The Warriors are still thin at their back court spots and he could get significant run there. He played well at the end of the year but then he was injured by VC. Warriors still like him and think he can be a good piece for them going forward.

He's going to really need a big year next year otherwise he might be on the outside looking in trying to find another job.

Yeah, I agree. It doesn't make sense for any other team to sign him. He's still young, so the Warriors should still believe in his potential.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luke jackson, kyrie, waiters, clarkson, hood, nance jr., thompson, cole, chalmers, harris, shannon brown, pavlovic, gooden, hughes

the only young players that i can remember actually seeing rise in their value playing with LeBron are Boobie Gibson, and Anderson Varejao- and thats with watching INNUMERABLE more games of LeBron's career than you have.

Kyrie, lol? You don't think he got better over those 3 years? The rest of the guys you named either weren't high lottery players or shouldn't have been (Waiters). The 3 from last year played with Lebron a whopping few months lol. Many of those players didn't have a clear path to consistent minutes either, something Lonzo/Ingram/Kuzma clearly will have.