• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 draft thread

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
allen is getting love because of his size athletic ability , and the fact wyoming isnt a very good team that lost 6 players to the pro's

i dont agree with it , mind you , but that is why plus he has a big arm . in my opinion he is a project and if we draft him you are lining up colt mccoy under center in 18
I disagree because if Kirk walks we bring in a vet in free agents or 2 but best case say fuck it and sign kirk

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need at 15 rasheed penny if Kirk stays Denver jets browns will take the best 3 qbs at 15 Dline or RB will be the target

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a downer but do you see any of these guys being available to us with pick #14-17? If Baker is there and if Scotty Mac said he is great then I take him. Out of all the mistakes the Redskins have made in my lifetime the handling of Scotty was #1. He was turning our team from a laughing stock to a tough, intelligent team, competitive football team.

Jackson Mayfield and Allen could be. Maybe darnold if he slides which I won't rule out.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson Mayfield and Allen could be. Maybe darnold if he slides which I won't rule out.

Jackson & Mayfield remind me of RG3 and Allen has had concussions and other injuries which is a red flag for a possible franchise QB.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why I suspect they top the front office, and some fans wish list.

Same people who loved Snyder’s fantasy football money spending ways

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson & Mayfield remind me of RG3 and Allen has had concussions and other injuries which is a red flag for a possible franchise QB.

Because they're good and exciting college football players? Are we supposed to rule all players like that out because we got burned once?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they're good and exciting college football players? Are we supposed to rule all players like that out because we got burned once?

Well with Jackson, it might have something to do with his less than 60% career completion ration, combined with his almost 4000 yards rushing in three years. But having looked deeper into him (and I thank you for giving me actual pause to look), Jackson is even LESS of an actual QB than RG3 was.

As for MAyfield, I think he is more of a QB than both. I admit Im just not really a fn and hope thats not the direction the redskins go in. As for why Im not a fan, guys that transfer to get more playing time as apposed to staying and saying IM going to take the starting role and screw the other guy.. just dont sit well with me. Oh yea, and he is short for the position.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since we are using suppositions here, let me add that I'd rule out both Rosen and Allen, not because of anything that either of them can or cannot do in the NFL, but, because both have the first name Josh. A name synonymous with mediocre at best at this level. :crazy::D

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since we are using suppositions here, let me add that I'd rule out both Rosen and Allen, not because of anything that either of them can or cannot do in the NFL, but, because both have the first name Josh. A name synonymous with mediocre at best at this level. :crazy::D

Guys named Josh aint Normal..

Ask Jay-Z :D

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with Jackson, it might have something to do with his less than 60% career completion ration, combined with his almost 4000 yards rushing in three years. But having looked deeper into him (and I thank you for giving me actual pause to look), Jackson is even LESS of an actual QB than RG3 was.

As for MAyfield, I think he is more of a QB than both. I admit Im just not really a fn and hope thats not the direction the redskins go in. As for why Im not a fan, guys that transfer to get more playing time as apposed to staying and saying IM going to take the starting role and screw the other guy.. just dont sit well with me. Oh yea, and he is short for the position.

Well. To be fair. Mayfield transferred from Texas Tech to Oklahoma, so I doubt it was for an easier path the starting job. He was a walk on at both places I believe. I’m not sure what kind of NFL QB he will be, he doesn’t have the measurables or the huge arm, but I like his attitude. He’s a little in the douchey side. But he has some game... intangibles and touch.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. To be fair. Mayfield transferred from Texas Tech to Oklahoma, so I doubt it was for an easier path the starting job. He was a walk on at both places I believe. I’m not sure what kind of NFL QB he will be, he doesn’t have the measurables or the huge arm, but I like his attitude. He’s a little in the douchey side. But he has some game... intangibles and touch.

MAyfield is going to measure out at a shade under 6-1" people in love with him will point to Brees, and Wilson.

But again I will freely admit IM not a fan of him or drafting him.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys during ucla vs Ksu game the tv announcer said basically Qb Rosen is a known Asshole and a smarty pants type ego

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen=jay Cutler with a dash of Johnny shitbags Manuel fuck Rosen I like Rudolph, or Allen

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW...Im obviously no pro scout but I have decided Im going to do some scouting reports on some of the QBs this year. I plan to do Jackson (3 games down so far), Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, and Allen. If I get through those quickly I may do more but thats where the most debate seems to be centered.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know because I did backflips when we drafted Heath Shuler, so I just cross my fingers and hipe for.the best. I do see where Mayfiled throws of his back foot and rarely plants and throws.