• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Commit List (in OP) and General Recruiting Thread

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Chevy_Drink_Caddyshack2.gif

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheel be lucky to sit on a class of 4 dudes before the end of the season, sucks but that’s what having a limp dick coach and getting your ass beat every weekend will do for us, yay, go big red

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got up and returned at once to Jerusalem. There they found the Eleven and those with them, assembled together and saying, “It is true! The Lord has risen and has appeared to Simon.”

1369936459_phillies_fan_drinking_from_bong_gets_a_highfive_from_cop.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheel be lucky to sit on a class of 4 dudes before the end of the season, sucks but that’s what having a limp dick coach and getting your ass beat every weekend will do for us, yay, go big red

They won last weekend, mang.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Bookie could lead to losing others.

I'm a little concerned that a guy might not want to come to this dumpster fire. I mean, are we finally going to show the werld how much money we actually have? Or are we gonna offer another guy 2.7 million to come and try it out for a while.

And how much would it even take to get a guy like let's say ohhhhhhh.......Scott Frost?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax..Frost ain't committing anywhere prior to a potential AAC championship (Dec 2nd).
That's IF they even get there. UCF could lose to SMU or USF before then. What if they lose to Memphis in a rematch? Rematches are hard to win.

Frost holds the cards. Not Florida, Not Nebraska.

I'ma bigger Bill Moos fan than a Scott Frost fan ATM.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't really care about crooting, we have 10 commits with 3 (counting farniok) in state guys and a kicker. . it was going to be a scramble regardless of Riley's status.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the early signing date, when is the normal "Dead period" that happens in December? like right after that signing date?

that early signing date is going to really hurt a new coaching staff. no real time to flip kids. take the example of Frost playing in the Dec 2nd AAC championship. then if they win and he's going to a NY6 bowl game, would he leave before that? he's going to get kids to sign on that early date with him still there and then possibly leave for Nebraska after the bowl game? Seems to me, if we do go for a new coach, he's gotta be in place by Dec 1st to have any chance of even a mediocre recruiting class. then again, i'd rather undersign this class than take kids just to take kids. that would be a huge mistake by the new coach. Bo seemed to do that way too much.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the early signing date, when is the normal "Dead period" that happens in December? like right after that signing date?

that early signing date is going to really hurt a new coaching staff. no real time to flip kids. take the example of Frost playing in the Dec 2nd AAC championship. then if they win and he's going to a NY6 bowl game, would he leave before that? he's going to get kids to sign on that early date with him still there and then possibly leave for Nebraska after the bowl game? Seems to me, if we do go for a new coach, he's gotta be in place by Dec 1st to have any chance of even a mediocre recruiting class. then again, i'd rather undersign this class than take kids just to take kids. that would be a huge mistake by the new coach. Bo seemed to do that way too much.

take kids just to take them, then 'encourage' them to move on if they don't cut it later

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not certain I would call it celebrating. I was drinking but I was drinking during the game because it was so hard to watch and then after the game I was drinking because I was drinking during the game

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not certain I would call it celebrating. I was drinking but I was drinking during the game because it was so hard to watch and then after the game I was drinking because I was drinking during the game
I'm not sure but, you might have been drinking as you wrote this.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising to see dominoes start to fall, actually not sure if this has a ton to due with Riley being gone for sure or just looking for more stability in general. Florida was Bookie's plan B but since their season went to crap he's relegated to #3 and that's Oklahoma. Not sure Clemson had room for him.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real updates, obviously things will be in a holding pattern for a while when Frost (or whoever else) comes in at the end of the season. I did finally take Bookie off the list, sucks, but it is what it is.