• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Commit List (in OP) and General Recruiting Thread

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I was always taught that when you look a man in his eyes and give him your word then there is no turning back on that and on June 18th, 2017, I did exactly that. This is God’s plan for my life I’m not in charge here. Whoever the next head coach is I hope he comes in with the right mindset because there is a lot of work to be done." ~ Joshua Moore

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone worth poaching? i'm not that familiar with ole miss.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone worth poaching? i'm not that familiar with ole miss.

Many.

They had some real good recruiting classes the last few years.

Until they got busted, that is.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many.

They had some real good recruiting classes the last few years.

Until they got busted, that is.

Amazing how fast their class rankings dropped when didn’t bring trucks of cash to recruits doors

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped following recruiting as soon as the season went in the toilet, so like right away, this kid was on the ledge before the season started I’m shocked he didn’t peel off 6 months ago already

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Goodrich gone... think that means Donte not retained... But don't be surprised to see a flurry of recruiting action in the next three weeks.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Martinez told The World-Herald on Saturday evening he received the Nebraska offer in a phone call from Mario Verduzco, who spent the last two years under Scott Frost as UCF's quarterbacks coach and is making the move to Nebraska. The prospect also tagged Verduzco in a tweet announcing the offer."
"Nebraska coaches had sent out at least four other offers by late Saturday evening, likely before their plane had even touched down around Lincoln. Among them were a pair of junior-college prospects in Jeremy Webb (four-star cornerback from ASA College in New York) and Noah Banks (three-star offensive lineman from Iowa Western committed to Arkansas). Four-star running back and Florida State commit Jashaun Corbin out of Rockledge, Florida, and three-star linebacker Javontae Jean-Baptiste from New York also received Husker offers."

Recruiting: Tennessee QB commit Adrian Martinez lands quick Husker offer from new Nebraska assistant

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Martinez told The World-Herald on Saturday evening he received the Nebraska offer in a phone call from Mario Verduzco, who spent the last two years under Scott Frost as UCF's quarterbacks coach and is making the move to Nebraska. The prospect also tagged Verduzco in a tweet announcing the offer."
"Nebraska coaches had sent out at least four other offers by late Saturday evening, likely before their plane had even touched down around Lincoln. Among them were a pair of junior-college prospects in Jeremy Webb (four-star cornerback from ASA College in New York) and Noah Banks (three-star offensive lineman from Iowa Western committed to Arkansas). Four-star running back and Florida State commit Jashaun Corbin out of Rockledge, Florida, and three-star linebacker Javontae Jean-Baptiste from New York also received Husker offers."

Recruiting: Tennessee QB commit Adrian Martinez lands quick Husker offer from new Nebraska assistant

Skoooooooooo

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow, I’m interested in recruiting again, it’s been a few months

Visit set Dec 15

Last edited:

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so for those in the know, is anything here or is he just trolling?

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another quest, it isn't recruits, but kinda.

how many of these guys we got on our team that weren't seeing the field? i heard during the game this guy was a backup safety not even seeing the field when SF got there. 1st year for SF he as Defensive Player of the year for the AAC. and seemed to pretty much live up to the hype this year too.