• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Season Thread

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty dumb that even the announcers dont know if its a TD. Everyone is like I believe thats a TD. When people are unsure its time to change the rule.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manhandled on both sides of the line.

Depressing.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive line has got to be the first position we address this offseason

With those extra early picks, need to keep building the lines (and LB). Dennison is probably using the wrong blocking schemes for this O-line. These guys are likely better suited for power blocking than zone.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday games suck, especially for the road team. It's minor travel for this one, but it's just too short of a week to prepare for a game.

Glad to see Zay Jones seems to be OK after what was becoming a breakout game.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With those extra early picks, need to keep building the lines (and LB). Dennison is probably using the wrong blocking schemes for this O-line. These guys are likely better suited for power blocking than zone.

Hope we grab one of those Notre Dame offensive linemen

Definitely need to address the interior of the defensive line with Dareus gone and Williams not having much time left before he retires

Jumpman98

GO Broncos-Yankees-Bulls-ND Fighting Irish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to an exciting game 7 Nov (this Sunday) vs the Saints! Go Bills!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping "bad on the road" Brees shows up.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think we're fading back to our normal level

getting destroyed by the Saints today

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your defense, the Saints are fucking legit and they see their division is wide open. This game shouldn't show how bad the Bills are, they just played a VEERRRRYYY good team in the Saints.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your defense, the Saints are fucking legit and they see their division is wide open. This game shouldn't show how bad the Bills are, they just played a VEERRRRYYY good team in the Saints.

The Saints are very good no doubt, now that their defense has improved they really don't have many flaws and thus far have dodged injuries...they're a super bowl threat

with that being said, I definitely did not expect a win today....but to be run completely off our home field like this?? I am very disappointed by that, it's not as embarrassing as last week's loss but embarrassing nonetheless

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very hard team to figure out for sure!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down our throats.

Not that one player different would have helped, but we desperately need a MLB that understands middle linebacking. Preston Brown is terrible.

But the whole team stunk up the joint. I hate a horizontal offensive scheme. Tyrod didn't throw the ball at all.

What a frustrating, embarrassing day.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down our throats.

Not that one player different would have helped, but we desperately need a MLB that understands middle linebacking. Preston Brown is terrible.

But the whole team stunk up the joint. I hate a horizontal offensive scheme. Tyrod didn't throw the ball at all.

A lot needs to be fixed

Offensive line needs a new right guard and we badly need Glenn healthy

on the defensive side Kyle Williams is the only capable player on the interior, need a new middle linebacker and we need some defensive tackles

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down our throats.

Seemed every Saints run was 10+ yards. Demoralizing to say the least. Not that it mattered much in the grand scheme, but the INT off of Clay's hands was infuriating.

Games like this really hurt Tyrod's chances of being the unquestioned starter moving forward. Obviously the defense's failings are not his fault, but the team simply cannot even attempt a pass-heavy comeback. He simply does not play well when confined to the pocket. I had stopped watching before they benched him, so I can't really speak to Peterman's play. In order for the Bills to really become a balanced team though, I think Tyrod will need to be replaced, either by Peterman or a draft pick.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed every Saints run was 10+ yards. Demoralizing to say the least. Not that it mattered much in the grand scheme, but the INT off of Clay's hands was infuriating.

Games like this really hurt Tyrod's chances of being the unquestioned starter moving forward. Obviously the defense's failings are not his fault, but the team simply cannot even attempt a pass-heavy comeback. He simply does not play well when confined to the pocket. I had stopped watching before they benched him, so I can't really speak to Peterman's play. In order for the Bills to really become a balanced team though, I think Tyrod will need to be replaced, either by Peterman or a draft pick.

Well, we'll see if there is a difference now. Taylor benched, Peterman in. I find it hard to believe that this O line can allow any QB to perform.

It's sad that Taylor takes the blunt. Even though he is the leader. I don't see reports of Preston Brown being benched, and that is absolutely a necessary move.

Oh well... the Peterman "era" begins.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That era could be very short-lived. They probably want to get a look before deciding whether or not to use their draft stock to move up for a QB.

Taylor has plateaued, and even regressed a little. He's rarely effective in the pocket, needing scramble plays to get the passing game moving.

Preston needs to be benched, but who would replace him? Maybe start Milano with Humber and Alexander? They badly need a true MLB in the draft next year (Preston is more of a 3-4 ILB).

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That era could be very short-lived. They probably want to get a look before deciding whether or not to use their draft stock to move up for a QB.

Taylor has plateaued, and even regressed a little. He's rarely effective in the pocket, needing scramble plays to get the passing game moving.

Preston needs to be benched, but who would replace him? Maybe start Milano with Humber and Alexander? They badly need a true MLB in the draft next year (Preston is more of a 3-4 ILB).

Definitely we need to target Roquon Smith from Georgia in the early rounds or Josey Jewell from Iowa in the later rounds

I'm honestly not sure who else we'd even want...the middle linebacker class this year is weak

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with the move to Peterman, our offense has sucked miserably the past two weeks...we struggled against the Jets and went 3 and out on half our drives against the Saints...I don't care if it's the '85 Bears, it's a humiliating effort to go 3 and out on half your drives

I'm not sure how much of a chance he has if Glenn isn't back, but he might be willing to throw some passes up to Benjamin which is something Tyrod is hesitant to do