• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee: “I feel like they’re a program on the rise in the SEC. They continue to improve year after year and they have a lot of young talent. I’ve been talking with (wide receivers) coach (Zach) Azzanni since the summer and we’ve developed a good relationship.”
-Scout

TyJuan Garbutt - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eze said he already has visited vanderbilt “a couple of times.” he also has been to auburn, alabama, tennessee, ole miss, kentucky and duke, among others, and he said he “wouldn’t doubt” that more offers could start rolling in soon.

Tennessee is among the teams currently keeping an eye on him. The vols hosted him on an unofficial visit last summer that allowed him to visit with coach butch jones’ staff, and eze said he returned to tennessee on sept. 12 to attend its double-overtime loss to oklahoma.

“being at tennessee, man, it was unbelievable,” he said. “the environment was crazy. I mean, it makes you want to come over there. The fans and the noise and everything, it was like a new experience for me. It all makes me want to play football even more. It makes me even more excited about playing college football.”

Obinna Eze - Yahoo! Sports