• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I like Tennessee overall, as a whole — their campus, just the atmosphere and their fans. All that and more just makes me like it,” he said. “To be able to come in and play as a freshman, that would be amazing. Just a great experience and something every freshman, I feel like, looks forward to, just to get that opportunity.

“Just to come in after those guys and possibly carry on what they carried on, do what they did, it’s just a great opportunity,” Chandler added, referring to Hurd and Kamara.

While he’s not sure when he might visit Tennessee again, he said he “probably” will attend the Vols’ home game against Alabama or Florida — or “possibly both.”

Rivals.com

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he will make a decision on Aug. 31 now. He spoke glowingly about Ike Brown and that he really liked his time spent with him and how much he means to players.

Will have a full story tomorrow but I think Tennessee is much more of an option following this visit than they were heading in.

With that said, Louisville will be tough to beat. Grew up there and still has family there and grew up wanting to play at Louisville.
-Fortenberry

Rivals.com