• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NFL Salary Cap Draft: CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the thing is if black folks and black leadership did a better job of policing themselves they wouldn't have so many encounters with police. Funny as I said before black lives only matter to black folks when it involves white folks. Nobody seems to give a fuck that south Chicago is a war zone. Nobody gives a shit that in any inner city in America a gang can kill a hand full of kids in the neighborhood and nobody says a word for fear of retaliation.

Raw numbers vs stats?? Almost every year twice as many white people are shot by police than are black people, thats just a fact whats also a fact is black folks make up roughly 13% of America yet they make up nearly 50% of the prison population and these black people aren't in prison because of white racism. There is zero accountability in black communities, zero!

In 1970 more than 70% of black children grew up in a two parent household that number is now closer to 25% is that because of racism or slavery? The sooner black America stops blaming white America for all their problems the better this country will be for everyone.

Interesting you bring up the 70's and Black leadership as a good time for the Black community, so let's start there... the leadership was decimated by, that's right White folks and the police... MLK assassinated by White folks, Malcolm X assassinated by we still don't truly know, Madgar Evers, Black panthers... all assassinated and/or falsely arrested... all were considered at one point to be the largest threat to Americas security... all for merely fighting for what's right... you talk about 0 accountability, so now lets fast forward some...

Now we move on to the 80's from the 70's, war on drugs... not only was the government bringing in drugs to the Black community, they were making it tougher on the people using them.... here today they have a new epidemic where White folks are the highest death total in terms of heiron... now the war on drugs has shifted to a more gentle approach... no questions asked to bring in ODs... medical assistance, we now must "love and understand" that this is a disease... they still arrest low level weed sellers in Denver where weed is legal lol... Blacks and Brown are arrested in obscene numbers in NY for simple weed possession while White counterparts aren't even checked... http://www.theroot.com/drug-policy-alliance-calls-out-de-blasio-for-attempting-1797556411

I get what you're saying about leadership and all... but people are doing something in Chicago about the violence however main media doesn't cover it because as you said it doesn't sell... there is progress however it doesn't get addressed so that we as people can nitpick at each other to keep us divided... and again there are still obstacles in place to target individuals whether or not you see it/accept it... the incarnation numbers you speak of are directly linked to non violent drug cases as I referred to earlier and with stats and studies that prove there is no higher usage in one community over the other, how do those numbers get that way if one isn't over policed...? Economics is the problem, and who has more economic struggles...? I speak from experience when I say growing up in extreme poverty selling drugs is like not having insurance on your car... you shouldn't do it but I mean what's it going to hurt...? That mentality is what you get when you're in a bad situation and that's hard to break...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you're trying to take UKs job of r**ping me since he gave me a fair trade this draft... :tsk:

Totally my fault. You can take my 19th and I will take your last round pick :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is updated

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted Femur

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting you bring up the 70's and Black leadership as a good time for the Black community, so let's start there... the leadership was decimated by, that's right White folks and the police... MLK assassinated by White folks, Malcolm X assassinated by we still don't truly know, Madgar Evers, Black panthers... all assassinated and/or falsely arrested... all were considered at one point to be the largest threat to Americas security... all for merely fighting for what's right... you talk about 0 accountability, so now lets fast forward some...

Now we move on to the 80's from the 70's, war on drugs... not only was the government bringing in drugs to the Black community, they were making it tougher on the people using them.... here today they have a new epidemic where White folks are the highest death total in terms of heiron... now the war on drugs has shifted to a more gentle approach... no questions asked to bring in ODs... medical assistance, we now must "love and understand" that this is a disease... they still arrest low level weed sellers in Denver where weed is legal lol... Blacks and Brown are arrested in obscene numbers in NY for simple weed possession while White counterparts aren't even checked... http://www.theroot.com/drug-policy-alliance-calls-out-de-blasio-for-attempting-1797556411

I get what you're saying about leadership and all... but people are doing something in Chicago about the violence however main media doesn't cover it because as you said it doesn't sell... there is progress however it doesn't get addressed so that we as people can nitpick at each other to keep us divided... and again there are still obstacles in place to target individuals whether or not you see it/accept it... the incarnation numbers you speak of are directly linked to non violent drug cases as I referred to earlier and with stats and studies that prove there is no higher usage in one community over the other, how do those numbers get that way if one isn't over policed...? Economics is the problem, and who has more economic struggles...? I speak from experience when I say growing up in extreme poverty selling drugs is like not having insurance on your car... you shouldn't do it but I mean what's it going to hurt...? That mentality is what you get when you're in a bad situation and that's hard to break...

Malcolm X was a piece of shit! These black leaders weren't killed by white leaders they were killed by white pieces of shit! Remember Jack and Bobby Kennedy were also killed in the 60's. So it wasn't as if only black leaders were being killed.

Prisons are filled with white and hispanic drug pushers as well, I agree with the fact that blacks are targeted and arrested in some cases simply for being black but is it not up to black leaders to go into these areas and clean them up, whites cant do it, the people wont listen anymore. This talk about growing up in poverty, thats not just a brown and black thing my friend, when I was a kid my dad was in jail and all we had to eat was potatoes and we had to borrow money from my uncles to even have that.

I have seen many interviews with people in Chicago, not much is changing, Obama was suppose to be the savior yet all you hear from black folks in Chicago is he turned his back on them. I'm sorry man but the truth is black folks need to stop using slavery and racism as an excuse get off their asses raise their children and get a fucking job and stop relying on the gubbermint teet! There are literally tens of thousands of examples of young black men who have made it out, maybe society and the black community need to praise these young men and use them as an example of what other young black men can accomplish if they stop worrying about street cred and start caring about themselves, point is, white America is not gonna help, black folks have to do this themselves.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcolm X was a piece of shit! These black leaders weren't killed by white leaders they were killed by white pieces of shit! Remember Jack and Bobby Kennedy were also killed in the 60's. So it wasn't as if only black leaders were being killed.

Prisons are filled with white and hispanic drug pushers as well, I agree with the fact that blacks are targeted and arrested in some cases simply for being black but is it not up to black leaders to go into these areas and clean them up, whites cant do it, the people wont listen anymore. This talk about growing up in poverty, thats not just a brown and black thing my friend, when I was a kid my dad was in jail and all we had to eat was potatoes and we had to borrow money from my uncles to even have that.

I have seen many interviews with people in Chicago, not much is changing, Obama was suppose to be the savior yet all you hear from black folks in Chicago is he turned his back on them. I'm sorry man but the truth is black folks need to stop using slavery and racism as an excuse get off their asses raise their children and get a fucking job and stop relying on the gubbermint teet! There are literally tens of thousands of examples of young black men who have made it out, maybe society and the black community need to praise these young men and use them as an example of what other young black men can accomplish if they stop worrying about street cred and start caring about themselves, point is, white America is not gonna help, black folks have to do this themselves.

Why was Malcolm a piece of shit...? He wanted the best for his people by any means because they were being targeted by any means... he also saw error in separation as opposed to unity and that's when he started to change his philosophy... but just before they were both killed MLK and Malcolm were very much in step with each other...

As for Bobby and Jack I'm not sure where you're going there but you were talking about Black leadership... you know how many Black leaders were killed and arrested to silence them...? That was my point... the leadership took huge hits, now you're looking for great leadership... Black folks need to step up... we are in agreement but throwing out shit like teet is you ignoring there are more White folk on said teet than any other race... my mom was White, red hair green eyes White as can be and we were on welfare from the time I was in 3rd grade until I went to college when welfare reform started... my wife's family Black as far back as you can reach were/are business owners, lawyers, teachers, doctors, public officials... schools, streets other buildings named after her grandparents and great aunts and uncles... I see first hand what people can do and can't do...

I don't think these discussions are going to progress for a few reasons... we both are pretty invested in our opinions... we both acknowledge the other has points but we both feel those points aren't as big in terms of the problem, well I think they are somehow in the middle... I do believe history has done a lot of damage but I agree that history can't continue to define the future... however, you're equating a lot of social and economical disadvantages with slavery and the super thug lifestyle... I don't think it is what it once was... I do think young impressionable kids find it appealing, I do think that at times they are intimidated to report crimes... but they are a ton of Black folks who do the right thing... most of the witnesses from Mike Browns case were Black after all were they not...?

In the end I'm not big on Obama... I think we as a country have a lot of work to do on all sides... and I want to win this draft damn it!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was Malcolm a piece of shit...? He wanted the best for his people by any means because they were being targeted by any means... he also saw error in separation as opposed to unity and that's when he started to change his philosophy... but just before they were both killed MLK and Malcolm were very much in step with each other...

As for Bobby and Jack I'm not sure where you're going there but you were talking about Black leadership... you know how many Black leaders were killed and arrested to silence them...? That was my point... the leadership took huge hits, now you're looking for great leadership... Black folks need to step up... we are in agreement but throwing out shit like teet is you ignoring there are more White folk on said teet than any other race... my mom was White, red hair green eyes White as can be and we were on welfare from the time I was in 3rd grade until I went to college when welfare reform started... my wife's family Black as far back as you can reach were/are business owners, lawyers, teachers, doctors, public officials... schools, streets other buildings named after her grandparents and great aunts and uncles... I see first hand what people can do and can't do...

I don't think these discussions are going to progress for a few reasons... we both are pretty invested in our opinions... we both acknowledge the other has points but we both feel those points aren't as big in terms of the problem, well I think they are somehow in the middle... I do believe history has done a lot of damage but I agree that history can't continue to define the future... however, you're equating a lot of social and economical disadvantages with slavery and the super thug lifestyle... I don't think it is what it once was... I do think young impressionable kids find it appealing, I do think that at times they are intimidated to report crimes... but they are a ton of Black folks who do the right thing... most of the witnesses from Mike Browns case were Black after all were they not...?

In the end I'm not big on Obama... I think we as a country have a lot of work to do on all sides... and I want to win this draft damn it!

Maybe you will have a chance at the NBA draft :D

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read what Malcolm X said on June 3rd 1962. He was as racist as they come. There may be more whites on the teet but if you use % there aren't. Using one family as an example isnt proving anything but yeah we can leave this alone, I love you like a brother and I don't care to get into it with you. My only point in this wasn't to rip black America rather to say it's up to black America to fix the problems they are facing, whitey isn't gonna do it.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... don't you people sleep? Staying up all these unGodly hours of the morning to discuss politics and shit...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devil will be picking soon