• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NFL Salary Cap Draft: CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$1,000,000 for someone's next pick for my 24th?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, the thing is more white people are killed by cops each year than are black people and by quite a bit. Funny though we never know any of their names but it seems we know all the black peoples names, why is that? Because that's the way it works in this country now, white people dying doesn't sell. Only black people can be a victim.

Why do black lives only matter when shot by a white person but nobody gives a shit when they are shot by a black person?

What you're referring to without me looking at you're stats I would think you're referring to raw numbers vs stats... my point is more so the aggressive manner in which police treat minority offenders... you see more Black victims names because they are being terrorized at times, at times they are killed for good reason... again that's a belief I have from things I've seen, things I've read and some things that have happened to me personally... I still believe the majority of police are good, I also believe that there is a perceived eminent threat to police when dealing with Black males in particular... some of it's true but some is from years of portraying Black males as thugs and "super predictors" as Bill and Hillary like to refer to them as... :noidea:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the deal I just made Ritz for my 17th, I will give anyone my 18th, 19th, and 20th for their 22nd, 23rd, 24th and $2 million

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the deal I just made Ritz for my 17th, I will give anyone my 18th, 19th, and 20th for their 22nd, 23rd, 24th and $2 million

I should do that deal as well to help you out even more.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your 18th & 19th for my 22nd & 23rd and $1,000,000 (all I can afford or I go over $125)

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy plus you have to post Jerry Rice is the best receiver ever and way better then Randy Moss. :thumb:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You already used your 17th on Byron Jones. So what about your 18,19,20 for $2,000,000 and my 22,23,24? And of course you admit Rice is better then Moss.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you're referring to without me looking at you're stats I would think you're referring to raw numbers vs stats... my point is more so the aggressive manner in which police treat minority offenders... you see more Black victims names because they are being terrorized at times, at times they are killed for good reason... again that's a belief I have from things I've seen, things I've read and some things that have happened to me personally... I still believe the majority of police are good, I also believe that there is a perceived eminent threat to police when dealing with Black males in particular... some of it's true but some is from years of portraying Black males as thugs and "super predictors" as Bill and Hillary like to refer to them as... :noidea:

See the thing is if black folks and black leadership did a better job of policing themselves they wouldn't have so many encounters with police. Funny as I said before black lives only matter to black folks when it involves white folks. Nobody seems to give a fuck that south Chicago is a war zone. Nobody gives a shit that in any inner city in America a gang can kill a hand full of kids in the neighborhood and nobody says a word for fear of retaliation.

Raw numbers vs stats?? Almost every year twice as many white people are shot by police than are black people, thats just a fact whats also a fact is black folks make up roughly 13% of America yet they make up nearly 50% of the prison population and these black people aren't in prison because of white racism. There is zero accountability in black communities, zero!

In 1970 more than 70% of black children grew up in a two parent household that number is now closer to 25% is that because of racism or slavery? The sooner black America stops blaming white America for all their problems the better this country will be for everyone.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the thing is if black folks and black leadership did a better job of policing themselves they wouldn't have so many encounters with police. Funny as I said before black lives only matter to black folks when it involves white folks. Nobody seems to give a fuck that south Chicago is a war zone. Nobody gives a shit that in any inner city in America a gang can kill a hand full of kids in the neighborhood and nobody says a word for fear of retaliation.

Raw numbers vs stats?? Almost every year twice as many white people are shot by police than are black people, thats just a fact whats also a fact is black folks make up roughly 13% of America yet they make up nearly 50% of the prison population and these black people aren't in prison because of white racism. There is zero accountability in black communities, zero!

In 1970 more than 70% of black children grew up in a two parent household that number is now closer to 25% is that because of racism or slavery? The sooner black America stops blaming white America for all their problems the better this country will be for everyone.

I blame Tommy for my many issues in life

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those issues might actually be my fault...

Nope its the man in the mirror. When others want to blame others for their life they should always check the mirror first.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 is OTC but at a wedding. After he picks with UK's trade I should be OTC for 2 picks and Shane has my list.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where does everyone come off on this kneeling for the anthem mess? I think it's BS. What if I walked into a church tomorrow that had thousands of people, and when the Reverend says ''bow your heads and pray'', I jump up and start singing California Love. Then I explain that I'm disrupting prayer because of whatever fill in the blank cause you want...and then I tell everyone in attendance that from now on, instead of kneeling in prayer, they have to stand and sing as well or they are a liar and a racist...how fucking absurd is that? I heard all day of talk radio Thursday that the entire crowd for the Green Bay game would lock arms...hardly anyone did. Instead of kneeling for the Anthem, how about NFL players refuse post game interviews as peaceful protest. Of course, they would be fined if they did, but then they could publicly ask the NFL to donate that money to Black Lives Matter and challenge them to match each donation. Oh, wait, there's a problem with that, they'd have to put their money where their mouth is..

They have no first amendment rights while at work. Trump is absolutely right that they could be fired. He knows he has nothing to lose since he knows the majority of the country agrees with him. Forget the protests though what we should be talking about that nobody will is that Michael Bennett is a race baiting lying sack of crap. The NFL owes the Las Vegas PD an apology.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You already used your 17th on Byron Jones. So what about your 18,19,20 for $2,000,000 and my 22,23,24? And of course you admit Rice is better then Moss.

Idiot lol