• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the drinking problem if he goes off for 60. He is a better version of Klay, the defense isnt there yet though. The Cavs need to trade Shump for him LOL

Francis had a bad drinking problem as well, he used to put Grey Goose in his Gatorade bottle during his second stint on the Rockets.

The Rockets have Muscle milk, Gatorade and beer stocked up in their team fridge and Francis used to steal Corona's out of the fridge after practice.

One of the reasons his kidneys are failing and he looks like death now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers most likely get PG but I think the only other team he COULD go to is the Cavs, still not likely

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the drinking problem if he goes off for 60. He is a better version of Klay, the defense isnt there yet though. The Cavs need to trade Shump for him LOL

That lack of defense is exactly why he isn't better than Klay. Scorers aren't as valuable if they give back just as much on the other end. Shumpert might be able to get you Trevor Booker from the Nets, lol.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New trade idea:

Step 1. Knicks send Porzingis and #8 to the Lakers for #2, Julius Randle, and whatever small pieces it takes to get it done.
Step 2. Lonzo Ball comes out and says he will not play for anyone but the Lakers and falls to #8.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closer we get to the draft, the better I think the chances are of the Cavs getting PG.

I don't know about that. From what I've heard, the Pacers don't want Kevin Love. If that's the case, what else do the Cavs have to offer. Minus Love, I don't think they have anything that would be better than the Lakers offer.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. From what I've heard, the Pacers don't want Kevin Love. If that's the case, what else do the Cavs have to offer. Minus Love, I don't think they have anything that would be better than the Lakers offer.

Kyrie Irving . . . but we know that's not happening.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but lebron get's what he want in cleveland, not in LA.

Which is what leads me to believe he's not going to leave the cavs

We'll see, I posted it the other day, but I heard a rumor that there's a Dan Gilbert racist letter out there that they're waiting to drop a few days after the draft.

LeBron wants out, he hates Dan Gilbert with an absolute passion.

And him and Magic are close, Magic has been his business mentor, he wont' be calling all the shots in Cleveland but he'll be calling some.

If you think Magic in his 2nd year with the team wouldn't roll out the red carpet to LeBron than Idk what to tell you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Most believe there is a game of poker playing out on George and that he will inevitably be traded to the Lakers. Both sides seem to be a little more motivated towards a deal today."

Steve Kyler, Basketball Insiders

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That lack of defense is exactly why he isn't better than Klay. Scorers aren't as valuable if they give back just as much on the other end. Shumpert might be able to get you Trevor Booker from the Nets, lol.

Isnt Booker 21? Lol Klay is like 27. I will take Booker's potential over Klay sorry

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I havent heard anything about the Pacers not wanting Love.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect Nwaba and Ennis back as well.

Nwaba is under contract but end of bench type. Ennis hasn't been signed but he may get signed when they are done with the heavy lifting.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see, I posted it the other day, but I heard a rumor that there's a Dan Gilbert racist letter out there that they're waiting to drop a few days after the draft.

LeBron wants out, he hates Dan Gilbert with an absolute passion.

And him and Magic are close, Magic has been his business mentor, he wont' be calling all the shots in Cleveland but he'll be calling some.

If you think Magic in his 2nd year with the team wouldn't roll out the red carpet to LeBron than Idk what to tell you.

I'm sure Magic would do almost anything to get lebron.

But why would Magic, or even lebron for that matter want a washed up Melo in LA. Especially if Paul George was in already. Would they risk Ingram for his roster spot?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Most believe there is a game of poker playing out on George and that he will inevitably be traded to the Lakers. Both sides seem to be a little more motivated towards a deal today."

Steve Kyler, Basketball Insiders

Kyler is a cool guy.

He works at the radio station that my best friend works at, I got to meet him when I co-hosted the East/West Shrine Game.

He's technically my buddies boss lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler is a cool guy.

He works at the radio station that my best friend works at, I got to meet him when I co-hosted the East/West Shrine Game.

He's technically my buddies boss lol

Following him on twitter. He certainly knows his shit!

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Magic would do almost anything to get lebron.

But why would Magic, or even lebron for that matter want a washed up Melo in LA. Especially if Paul George was in already. Would they risk Ingram for his roster spot?
Melo would be taking a lesser role to win a chip, and he's LeBron's boy, he's one of the super friends.

LeBron/CP3/Melo/Wade are all great friends and have all wanted to play together.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt Booker 19? Lol Klay is like 27. I will take Booker's potential over Klay sorry

Depends on where your team is at in it's development. If you're rebuilding, you definitely take Booker. If you're one piece short of contending, you want Klay (FA in 2019).

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melo would be taking a lesser role to win a chip, and he's LeBron's boy, he's one of the super friends.

LeBron/CP3/Melo/Wade are all great friends and have all wanted to play together.

I'd sooner see it happen on the clippers than on the Lakers. If Melo were to join him on the Lakers he'd have to come off the bench for the vets minimum.

Still wouldn't beat GS out of the West though.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Following him on twitter. He certainly knows his shit!

When it comes to basketball he's amazing, I had my friend get me advice last year for my fantasy team lol

My buddy also produced his podcast, and got to talk to quite a few cool players.

He doesn't know much about other sports though.