• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colon against one of his many old teams tonight to potentially clinch the second WC. We will see how it goes.

From 103 losses to a playoff spot, we are loving it up here right now. House money!

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disrespect (I was rooting for Cleveland and I hate the Cubs), but the viewership was up because of the Chicago Cubs ... they are kind of a National Team ... people all over the country are Cubs fans.
Never say that again!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never say that again!

I always disliked the Cubs (loved some of the players Ron Santo, Ernie Banks and Billy Williams), but they did a hellava job marketing that team ... the past is in the past ... soon I will hate the White Sox (if the Tiger don't stink) ... I can't hate anyone in baseball now.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be the day! Phillies, Giants, and Tigers are all tied up with 62 wins each. With Anibal Sanchez on the mound for Detroit, I have crunched the numbers and declare that the smart money is on the Tigers taking the lead for the #1 draft pick.
Iffy..what a dumb ass you are.
Once you miss play offs. Nobody cares if you just miss or you lose the most games. You dumb ass..if you miss play offs. That's it. Case closed Edith.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy..what a dumb ass you are.
Once you miss play offs. Nobody cares if you just miss or you lose the most games. You dumb ass..if you miss play offs. That's it. Case closed Edith.
Why dont you two donk sniffers go to a private room?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always disliked the Cubs (loved some of the players Ron Santo, Ernie Banks and Billy Williams), but they did a hellava job marketing that team ... the past is in the past ... soon I will hate the White Sox (if the Tiger don't stink) ... I can't hate anyone in baseball now.
There is enough hate on this thread for everyone...slow your roll Mustafa