• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Bundesliga

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confirmed: Ancelotti has been sacked.

What a failure this guy was. All he did was win Bundesliga which was expected but to get eliminated in the Quarter Finals of CL last year & to not win DFB Pokal last year was a joke. His start this year didn't help either

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayern needs a goalie but have to wait to Transfer window and by that time Neuer is back.

Regardless of if Neuer comes back then or not, they need to get a decent 2nd goalie, especially fi this foot injury becomes chronic for Neuer, and to give him a rest once in a while. Even teams like Arsenal have a good 2nd GK like Ospina, I'm really surprised Bayern doesn't.

With Ancelotti gone, who do you think they can get now that the season has started? I doubt any quality manager would leave his team right now. Suppose maybe they could bring Heynckes back again, at least until next season when Nagelsmann comes.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a much, much, much, much lesser note... Kinda retro-actively getting a better reason for my fandom as Schalke signed Westin McKennie to an extention through 2022...

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of if Neuer comes back then or not, they need to get a decent 2nd goalie, especially fi this foot injury becomes chronic for Neuer, and to give him a rest once in a while. Even teams like Arsenal have a good 2nd GK like Ospina, I'm really surprised Bayern doesn't.

With Ancelotti gone, who do you think they can get now that the season has started? I doubt any quality manager would leave his team right now. Suppose maybe they could bring Heynckes back again, at least until next season when Nagelsmann comes.

Tuchel is being mentioned but I don't want him. One of the assistants was mentioned, Heynckes too, and of course Nagelsmann for next year. Those were all I heard on the show.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Goretzka wants to join Bayern.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a failure this guy was. All he did was win Bundesliga which was expected but to get eliminated in the Quarter Finals of CL last year & to not win DFB Pokal last year was a joke. His start this year didn't help either

They have to unload some of the dead weight in the lineup either at transfer time or in the summer. The signings of Tolisso and James were Ancelotti and neither has been consistent. Tolisso has been invisible since Game 1. All the old deadweight needs to go too.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to unload some of the dead weight in the lineup either at transfer time or in the summer. The signings of Tolisso and James were Ancelotti and neither has been consistent. Tolisso has been invisible since Game 1. All the old deadweight needs to go too.
I hope Müller isn't among the deadweight in your opinion.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a much, much, much, much lesser note... Kinda retro-actively getting a better reason for my fandom as Schalke signed Westin McKennie to an extention through 2022...

That is good. Good experience for him. I like seeing Americans in the Euro Leagues. I think it is better for them than MLS. Just my opionion.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is good. Good experience for him. I like seeing Americans in the Euro Leagues. I think it is better for them than MLS. Just my opionion.

No, I think that's pretty much a fact... :D

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Müller isn't among the deadweight in your opinion.

Well he has not fared well with Ancelotti and has under performed. Problem is he is the last Bavarian and the fans would riot if he is cut loose. Heard that on the show today too. He stays, even if he under performs. We'll see.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes that is true but Rummenigge gets blame for the roster too. Going a little a too long for some players. Their back end got run over by PSG front line yesterday. Too slow and but shockingly the midfield too where Bayern has strength. Commenters weren't kind to Lewey too again coming up short in big games and we need to put to rest his fantasy he expects Neymar money. Not happening.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that is true but Rummenigge gets blame for the roster too. Going a little a too long for some players. Their back end got run over by PSG front line yesterday. Too slow and but shockingly the midfield too where Bayern has strength. Commenters weren't kind to Lewey too again coming up short in big games and we need to put to rest his fantasy he expects Neymar money. Not happening.
How long will fans continue to support RL emphatically? I detest his attitude and mouth after the past couple of seasons. The Neymar transfer seems to have impacted RL's mind poorly.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think they're getting rid of Robben and Ribery in January? I'm sure there's more dead weight, but those were the first 2 that came to mind.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think they're getting rid of Robben and Ribery in January? I'm sure there's more dead weight, but those were the first 2 that came to mind.
Not sure about Robben, he is still effective, but they could trade him. Ribery should definitely retire, or at least transfer back to Marseille or someone like that.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long will fans continue to support RL emphatically? I detest his attitude and mouth after the past couple of seasons. The Neymar transfer seems to have impacted RL's mind poorly.

I will continue to support him, diva attitude or nay. But that's because I'm Polish. We Poles need to stick together.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Rudy get more playing time.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about Robben, he is still effective, but they could trade him. Ribery should definitely retire, or at least transfer back to Marseille or someone like that.

I agree Robben can still be lethal, and should have started yesterday if fit. Ribbery days are numbered. I agree there.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will continue to support him, diva attitude or nay. But that's because I'm Polish. We Poles need to stick together.

Yes we do. I am quarter Polish so I support him at Bayern too. He and Neuer are the only two they can't lose and one is gone is physically right now and the other mentally maybe (got his mind on Spain).