• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Bundesliga

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Sucks.

Better news on Muller. Not a tear but a hamstring strain. Back in 3 weeks. Big Pokal game Wednesday. Sure hate to see Bayern fall out of the Pokal in the 2nd round. Would prefer they win this one over the Bundesliga game.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better news on Muller. Not a tear but a hamstring strain. Back in 3 weeks. Big Pokal game Wednesday. Sure hate to see Bayern fall out of the Pokal in the 2nd round. Would prefer they win this one over the Bundesliga game.
Agree the Pokal match is more pivotal. Big week for sure, especially with the 1 point disparity between 3 teams at the top of the BUN table. I think we will be fine.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree the Pokal match is more pivotal. Big week for sure, especially with the 1 point disparity between 3 teams at the top of the BUN table. I think we will be fine.

Agree at this point I am not too worried about the Bundesliga....yet It will play out in due time. Lot of games to go there. Man this draw sucks. Dortmund plowed some stiff w/o Auby and Puli even dressed. Would like to have one of those stiffs in 2nd round, but Bayern gets Leipzig on the road. No Muller no Neuer. Ouch. Last year Leipzig bowed out in Round 1. Got to keep an eye on Keita, Forsberg, and Werner. Those three are dangerous and Bayern's slow and aging defense with swiss cheese Ulreich could have difficulties... although Ulreich has 3 clean sheets in a row but Leipzig will be his toughest task outside of PSG.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James out with a back injury tomorrow. Did not travel with the team. It is going to be a short bench tomorrow. Another blow.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed it but it seems like all is was advertised to be.

Keita got a red card....Bayern couldn't do much with the advantage. Lucky to escape this one but I will take it will all the injuries. Even a Wriedt sighting today too. Of all people to miss a penalty kick it was Werner. Basically you can say Ulreich saves the day today just like he did in the German Super Cup against Dortmund.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keita got a red card....Bayern couldn't do much with the advantage. Lucky to escape this one but I will take it will all the injuries. Even a Wriedt sighting today too. Of all people to miss a penalty kick it was Werner. Basically you can say Ulreich saves the day today just like he did in the German Super Cup against Dortmund.
I'll give Ulreich credit, he's had a solid 4 games under Jupp.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basti and the Fire play NY Red Bulls tonight. Should be good.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give Ulreich credit, he's had a solid 4 games under Jupp.

I am just happy this game is over. I was concerned about this match well back when the draw was done. Leipzig, Dortmund, and Bayern pretty much equal this year I would say at this point. I do feel better with Jepp in control now though.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That penalty on Boetang was a gift call. He touched ball first and the guy bumped him.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Aubameyang and Pulisic this weekend maybe for Dortmund vs Hannover 96. Hannover 96 has 15 points already and without them it could be tougher than one might think. Hannover 96 my other Bundesliga team so I am hoping for a result here.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Aubameyang and Pulisic this weekend maybe for Dortmund vs Hannover 96. Hannover 96 has 15 points already and without them it could be tougher than one might think. Hannover 96 my other Bundesliga team so I am hoping for a result here.
Yeah. Even IF they play it will still be a tough game, especially on the road.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Even IF they play it will still be a tough game, especially on the road.

Next week Dortmund vs. Bayern. Let's hope they are healthy for that. I want see that with both teams as full strength as possible. Bayern vs Leipzig tm, then UCL game, and Bayern vs Dortmund. Rough stretch here of tough games after they already played Leipzig. I heard Robben needs a breather and Coman is limping around, but James is fit again.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Werner substituted for in 22nd minute.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a month since Dortmund won in Bundesliga

And they were healthy and still got thrashed by Hannover 96. Hannover 96 looking good this year. In 4th. It would be amazing to see them in UCL, but I would be very happy with Europa League too.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Werner substituted for in 22nd minute.

After the red card and they felt they needed a different lineup. Lewey got hurt but Bayern stated it is not serious. Hope so with a big Celtic match this week. I guess from reading the summary Robben was a menace today. Him and Kimmich are forming quite a tandem.