• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Bundesliga

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the 2nd half as even as the first half? Or was I imaginaning an even first half?
I unfortunately didn't catch most of the first half. RB was pressing well 2nd half and played with more cohesion for sure.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the game...travelling today. I guess they looked pretty good. Dortmund really in a free fall. Some interesting stats I read. Bayern has gained 11 points on Dortmund in 4 games. Jepp has gone 29 straight Bundesliga games without a defeat...including his original stint with Bayern.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope not Bayern. I don't think there is a position here for him full time and he is going to break the bank. He is not a true striker so no way he unseats Lewey. Muller's spot would be perfect for him, but there would be mutiny in the fan base if Muller plays behind him. So maybe James position? Send James back to Madrid then you can sign him although James has looked pretty decent recently. Ronaldo has already has mentioned that James is one of 3 players they miss and that has been partially responsible for loss in form of the team. Send Vidal, Rafinha, and Tolisso out the door too and maybe he can fill one of those spots but I think he would be out of position. They do need a back up striker, because when Lewey is hurt, no one to fill that role but I would look for a cheaper option. Sanchez will probably end up at Manchester City at some point.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense is hideous ... and I am being nice. I don't know what happened. Maybe the schedule got tougher. Someone here (Payton I think) had mentioned their early schedule was mostly bottom feeders.

Nah, I just drew the ire of the thread by asking why even bother pretending like there's going to be drama and was told about the unstoppable force that was Borussia Dortmund...

Who be 4 points clear now? ;) :D

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And hey... Schalke up to 4th !!!

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not Bayern. I don't think there is a position here for him full time and he is going to break the bank. He is not a true striker so no way he unseats Lewey. Muller's spot would be perfect for him, but there would be mutiny in the fan base if Muller plays behind him. So maybe James position? Send James back to Madrid then you can sign him although James has looked pretty decent recently. Ronaldo has already has mentioned that James is one of 3 players they miss and that has been partially responsible for loss in form of the team. Send Vidal, Rafinha, and Tolisso out the door too and maybe he can fill one of those spots but I think he would be out of position. They do need a back up striker, because when Lewey is hurt, no one to fill that role but I would look for a cheaper option. Sanchez will probably end up at Manchester City at some point.
Yeah, I think he most likel;y goes to City, if not, I can see him going to someplace like Inter, who has new ownership and have shown they will splash the cash. Also have heard rumors that Vidal may end up there as well.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think he most likel;y goes to City, if not, I can see him going to someplace like Inter, who has new ownership and have shown they will splash the cash. Also have heard rumors that Vidal may end up there as well.

Yes the Vidal rumor to Inter is true. I don't think Jepp is a big fan of him. He is a walking red card most games and Jepp pulled him early in the first Leipzig game because of that. He has had some average performances this season I believe he won't be around after this season....especially if Goretzka signs.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I just drew the ire of the thread by asking why even bother pretending like there's going to be drama and was told about the unstoppable force that was Borussia Dortmund...

Who be 4 points clear now? ;) :D

Seems Leipzig is the bigger worry than Dortmund now. If it wasn't for the red cards they might have done in Bayern in the Pokal at least. 4 points clear and now past the run of tough games is good.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems Leipzig is the bigger worry than Dortmund now. If it wasn't for the red cards they might have done in Bayern in the Pokal at least. 4 points clear and now past the run of tough games is good.

And what, you said they should be getting their injured defender that they can't live without back around Christmas time?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what, you said they should be getting their injured defender that they can't live without back around Christmas time?

Which injured defender? For Leipzig? Bayern defense is healthy now.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which injured defender? For Leipzig? Bayern defense is healthy now.

Oh, I don't know... I don't keep track of this stuff like you all do. You guys were all "whoah is us" about some player that was injured for Bayern and how it was going to be SOOOO tough for Bayern to stay close enough to Dortmund to compete for the title this year, etc, etc... :)

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I don't know... I don't keep track of this stuff like you all do. You guys were all "whoah is us" about some player that was injured for Bayern and how it was going to be SOOOO tough for Bayern to stay close enough to Dortmund to compete for the title this year, etc, etc... :)

I don't think any of us expected Dortmund to fall apart like this though. Maybe it was Neuer you are thinking. Ulreich actually has done his part in recent weeks. Saved their asses in the Pokal.