• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Spring Ball Thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM is white knighting for TA now.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM YOU'RE A RACIST

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like TA. He came through in the same class as Jameis. Tommy was the #6 Dual Threat, Jameis the #1. That being said, Tommy ain't half the player Jameis is.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like TA. He came through in the same class as Jameis. Tommy was the #6 Dual Threat, Jameis the #1. That being said, Tommy ain't half the player Jameis is.

Jameis ain't half the man Tommy is. Fair Trade off, I'd say.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston is a garbage human-being.

Can't stand him. Never will stand him.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POB will lead this program to greatness, it's just going to come at the heels of Tommy Armstrong leading this team to greatness.

I really believe that last year was like his Freshman year as it was his first year under real guidance. A real coach. This is his leap year. It's coming. People need to prepare. Especially the people who don't like Tommy.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That leads me to my next subject.

What the hell is up with grown ass adults disliking players simply because they make mistakes on the field? I can't stand half of our fanbase right now because of that. Call in on the radio ranting about how much they hate Tommy and never did like him.

What has Tommy done off the field? You know, in the real world where people live their real lives and have real interactions with other people. I despise all those goobers who take up my Facebook feed with I HATE TOMMY and I HATE RILEY posts.

You don't just hate people because they don't win. That's literally retarded.

End rant.

This has nothing to do with anyone here, btw. Just wanted to rant about it.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell is up with grown ass adults disliking players simply because they make mistakes on the field? I can't stand half of our fanbase right now because of that. Call in on the radio ranting about how much they hate Tommy and never did like him.

What has Tommy done off the field? You know, in the real world where people live their real lives and have real interactions with other people. I despise all those goobers who take up my Facebook feed with I HATE TOMMY and I HATE RILEY posts.

End rant.

Tommy does everything the right way off the field. If he was arrogant/cocky or was stealing crab legs I'd probably hate him being the starter.

As for coaches, Bo would still be here if he didn't stir up so much hate for shit that had nothing to do with football.

If someone tells me they're still "a Bo guy", I know that person is dumber than a bucket of hairs.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy does everything the right way off the field. If he was arrogant/cocky or was stealing crab legs I'd probably hate him being the starter.

As for coaches, Bo would still be here if he didn't stir up so much hate for shit that had nothing to do with football.

If someone tells me they're still "a Bo guy", I know that person is dumber than a bucket of hairs.

Bo Pelini is a prick.

Loyal to his closest allies. Hates everyone else.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

End rant.

I've said before that I like TA, but a "good" coach has to utilize players in a way that brings the best out of them.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like Tommy Twopicks, hoping his nickname changes this year!!

Since he had 16 picks last year, let's change it to Tommy 16 picks! The number of 16 could very easily have been about 24 picks. True story.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jameis ain't half the man Tommy is. Fair Trade off, I'd say.

I don't know, but that little incident of a woman getting raped at Tommy's house may have been swept under the rug from what I have heard.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How could I forget the Iowa game? I couldn't believe all the points Tommy let them score. Those two long runs they had shows just how bad Tommy really is in Rileys scheme.

It's even more vital that your QB doesn't just gift a game away when the defense isn't quite up to the task of doing their job right. His sweet little pick six was the difference between winning and losing that game.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but that little incident of a woman getting raped at Tommy's house may have been swept under the rug from what I have heard.

Sure, what ever. If you "heard" that then you are the only person with any kind of connection to the program (fan, booster, journalist, staff) that I know of who has heard that. I'm calling bullshit on you, sir.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know shit about what happened. You are free to be a moron about football but defaming a college kid who was wrongly accused is bullshit.