• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Season

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are one of the three worst teams in the NFL. You can't judge another team based of one head to head game. The Titans are on the upswing and we are stuck at rock bottom right now. I was commenting on that post because it was eerie how accurate ESPN was with our rankings. They got 3 of the bottom four correct. The last time we were ranked that low, didn't we make it to the NFL championship game?

The Titans division is dog shit. We're 3-9, and have played the entire season without half of our team. If we played in that division, there is quite a good chance that we could be 6-6 as well.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans division is dog shit. We're 3-9, and have played the entire season without half of our team. If we played in that division, there is quite a good chance that we could be 6-6 as well.
You mean the division we are 0-4 against?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily could've been 3-4 against that division.

Jax, Indy, and especially Tenn. All could've/should've been wins. The only "real" loss was to Houston. I know the final score is all that matters, but you know what I'm saying.

The Bears sucked it up this year, no doubt, but really, all I said back in September ostensibly, is that I, as a fan, didn't want to believe they were that bad, and really, I still don't think they are. Nobody could've predicted 16 players to IR.

Bottom line still, is you were just being an ass, based off of your butthurt from the Politics Forum. Period. What other reason is there to be such a prick?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the division we are 0-4 against?

Yes. That division. The division with which we shit away three football game against. Two, in particular that were absurd.

Are you really sitting here trying to argue that the AFC South is good? lol... man. Now I've heard it all.

I love how we can't judge teams based on head-to-head meetings when it doesn't fit your narrative. However, when it does... "HEY! LET'S PULL OUT THE H2H RECORD!"

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. That division. The division with which we shit away three football game against. Two, in particular that were absurd.

Are you really sitting here trying to argue that the AFC South is good? lol... man. Now I've heard it all.

I love how we can't judge teams based on head-to-head meetings when it doesn't fit your narrative. However, when it does... "HEY! LET'S PULL OUT THE H2H RECORD!"
4 games > 1 game. That's more than half a season of interdivision games.

I also don't care if we shit those games away. Good teams don't lose games like that. Shitty teams do, and we are shitty.

I also never said it was a good division. That's just how bad we have been. Injuries play a part, but good teams can overcome them. Shitty teams use it as an excuse.

I've said it since the beginning of the season, and I'll say it again, this team would be best served losing every game they can for better draft picks.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games > 1 game. That's more than half a season of interdivision games.

I also don't care if we shit those games away. Good teams don't lose games like that. Shitty teams do, and we are shitty.

I also never said it was a good division. That's just how bad we have been. Injuries play a part, but good teams can overcome them. Shitty teams use it as an excuse.

I've said it since the beginning of the season, and I'll say it again, this team would be best served losing every game they can for better draft picks.

We lost on an absurd dropped pass, and nearly beat them with our PRACTICE SQUAD. That ALONE clearly means we are not far behind Tennessee. If you cannot grasp that, I don't know why you even bother following the sport.

I've said it since the beginning of the season, and I'll say it again, this team would be best served losing every game they can for better draft picks

:L

So, at 0-0... before we even had an idea of what we really were. You thought we were best off losing?

Just go home dude. Sleep it off. You're drunk.

This is nonsense.

Get a fuckin clue

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost on an absurd dropped pass, and nearly beat them with our PRACTICE SQUAD. That ALONE clearly means we are not far behind Tennessee. If you cannot grasp that, I don't know why you even bother following the sport.

I've said it since the beginning of the season, and I'll say it again, this team would be best served losing every game they can for better draft picks

:L

So, at 0-0... before we even had an idea of what we really were. You thought we were best off losing?

Just go home dude. Sleep it off. You're drunk.

This is nonsense.

Get a fuckin clue
Uh, yeah. That's what I'm saying. Are you going to really make me dig through the posts to find it? I have actually been down on this team since day one. Just look at page one of this thread. And the only ridiculousness here is your arguments. We'd be better off in the AFC South even though we are 0-4 against them this year? That's a ridiculous statement. Also, apparently one head 2 head match up equals 4 games against the AFC south too. I really can't follow your logic. It's all just defending the team you love.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the pundits not picking the bears is more due to the fact that the bears just flat out suck, not because Houston is great. This year is still a rebuilding year.
@richig07

That's the best I could find in a short period of time, and it's actually in this thread. I didn't explicitly say they should lose every game this year, but rebuilding pretty much implies it. That was posted a few days before game 1.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been "down" on a team in year 2 of a regime and scheme change, coming off one of the worst regimes in franchise history?

What a regular Nostradumbass.

NOBODY said shit about them being great. NOBODY predicted a championship.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, we were coming off of one of the better off-seasons in recent memory. We had a great FA, an excellent draft...what kind of shitty fan doesn't have high hopes at the beginning of the season, in a league defined by parity from year-to-year?

Did I expect them to win it all? Hell no. Did I expect them to at least compete with Brock fucking Osweiler and the dumb Texans? Yes. Yes I did. Which for a bit they did, but as we saw often this year, they didn't play a whole game.

I think the NFL is a fickle league on a yearly basis. That's why it's fun.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And honestly, the fact that you can't admit, that the only reason you even commented on my OP to begin with, is just for the sake of being a chaffed asshole is pathetic, @Beengay fudgepackers

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@richig07

That's the best I could find in a short period of time, and it's actually in this thread. I didn't explicitly say they should lose every game this year, but rebuilding pretty much implies it. That was posted a few days before game 1.

No, I got it. 2-1 vs the NFC North = irrelevant... 0-4 vs a shit division = relevant.

Totally, got it.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I got it. 2-1 vs the NFC North = irrelevant... 0-4 vs a shit division = relevant.

Totally, got it.
I was responding to your claim that if we were in the AFC south we would have a better record. Clearly we wouldn't because the worst we could do against the NFC north is 2-4. Your argument keeps changing and you keep making assertions about my stance that I never stated. I'm just providing facts that tear down each of your arguments. You keep providing hypotheticals and what ifs to take down a strawman.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was responding to your claim that if we were in the AFC south we would have a better record. Clearly we wouldn't because the worst we could do against the NFC north is 2-4. Your argument keeps changing and you keep making assertions about my stance that I never stated. I'm just providing facts that tear down each of your arguments. You keep providing hypotheticals and what ifs to take down a strawman.

What are our arguments again?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only argument, is that you are a cunt.