• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It shows me how consistent they are," Allen said. "The guys they are bringing in is going to be something special at Tennessee. I can see the coaches and players pulling off big things there the next several years."

"It's the family environment," Allen said. "(Georgia and Tennessee) both have great coaching staffs. Both of them are family environments. I just felt like I was a part of a family at Tennessee. The coaches really care about their players. They worried about developing men and not just players. It's nice to see how they care about one another."
-VQ

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Pat-Allen-138780

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides Phillips, LSU is also making big push for two other Tennessee targets, Ugo Amadi and Justin Martin. Amadi still plans on taking his official visit to Baton Rouge once the dead period lifts on Jan. 16 and we may have a hint of his destination before then as he's said he will be playing with Phillips at the next level.
-Hubbs

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tennessee had asked me to silently commit, and I did silently commit but I didn't want to make it known at the time because I wanted to go through the recruiting process," Martin said on Friday. "As I started to look around, I started to like some other schools, so I told them that I wasn't silently committed but I was still interested."

"I told them that there's a chance I still end up at Tennessee, but I don't want them to count on me coming," Martin said "I just wanted to give them a heads up so they could have a backup plan in case I didn't go there."

Of course the biggest threat to Tennessee when it comes to landing Martin is an SEC foe. LSU has been a serious player in the process for some time. And according to Martin, the Tigers have now officially pulled into the lead.

"I like LSU and Tennessee both," Martin said. "I like LSU maybe a little bit more. That's been my school since I was growing up."

"I'll probably decide after my last visit," Martin said. "I think I'll do it on Signing Day. That's the week after I go on my last visit."
-Rivals

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Still a long ways to go with Walker, but Muschamp to Auburn has made it a little more interesting and good for Tennessee. Tennessee has had good momentum since his visit and honestly hearing Auburn is fading pretty quickly in that race.

Georgia will still very much be a contender and receive an official visit, but Tennessee is in a nice position right now. Just wouldn't be surprised if we saw some more drama towards the finish line."
-Fortenberry

D'Andre Walker - Yahoo! Sports