• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Class

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia quarterback commit David Sills accounted for four total touchdowns, but it wasn't enough to lift Eastern Christian Academy (MD) past DeSoto (TX) last night, as the Honey Badgers fell, 54-34. Sills completed only 13-of-30 passes and threw two interceptions, but he also threw for two scores, and ran 13 times for 70 yards and two touchdowns.

Thimons had double digit tackles on Friday night.
Athlete commit Deamonte Lindsay and Martinsburg (WV) cruised to a 26-0 victory over Sherando (VA) last night. While most of the fireworks came courtesy of Trey Boyd (three TDs), Lindsay was able to accumulate 96 yards on limited carries, putting him at 200 even in two games.
Tight end commit Stone Wolfley added on another touchdown reception last night as he helped lift Morgantown (WV) to a 35-19 victory over Brooke (WV).
For the second week in a row, 2016 commit Logan Thimons was a terror on defense, accumulating double digit tackles and registering a sack in 19-0 victory over Ford City (PA). Thimons had 15 tackles, two sacks and a fumble recover in the season opener last week.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia quarterback commit David Sills accounted for four total touchdowns, but it wasn't enough to lift Eastern Christian Academy (MD) past DeSoto (TX) last night, as the Honey Badgers fell, 54-34. Sills completed only 13-of-30 passes and threw two interceptions, but he also threw for two scores, and ran 13 times for 70 yards and two touchdowns.

Thimons had double digit tackles on Friday night.
Athlete commit Deamonte Lindsay and Martinsburg (WV) cruised to a 26-0 victory over Sherando (VA) last night. While most of the fireworks came courtesy of Trey Boyd (three TDs), Lindsay was able to accumulate 96 yards on limited carries, putting him at 200 even in two games.
Tight end commit Stone Wolfley added on another touchdown reception last night as he helped lift Morgantown (WV) to a 35-19 victory over Brooke (WV).
For the second week in a row, 2016 commit Logan Thimons was a terror on defense, accumulating double digit tackles and registering a sack in 19-0 victory over Ford City (PA). Thimons had 15 tackles, two sacks and a fumble recover in the season opener last week.

They have built a good program there in Martinsburg. Musselman was the premier team around that area. Sherando either won or played in the VA state championship a couple of years ago and usually have a good team.

I could see more in state recruits coming from Jefferson and Berkley county. There is a big influx there with all the people from the DC area moving in.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sleeper Recruit:

West Virginia- Alec Shriner, DT, Oviedo (Fla.)
Shriner is listed in the 247Sports system as a center — he’s the No. 18 center in the 247Sports Composite — but he was actually recruited to Morgantown as a defensive tackle. Shriner was outstanding while working at the position at West Virginia camp, and as an all-state wrestler, he’s an athlete who knows how to use leverage. Also keep an eye on cornerback Antonio Howard, a speedster who is a West Virginia legacy.

Sleeper recruits in Big 12

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Corey_Bender: Tyrek Cole, a four-star CB & Under Armour All-American out of Miramar (Fla.), will join four of his fellow teammates at #WVU.
@Cole_island

BIG PICK UP!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class is now ranked 20th

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking great now we need some really big D Lineman.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking great now we need some really big D Lineman.

Hardest position to recruit, but I think the targets we have are not that bad and should develop into some pretty good players.

Jordan Whitehead 4 star from PA could be next, he is really good friends with Dravon Henry.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of the DB's play to their potential, the future looks very bright. Dravon Henry, Jaylon Myers, Keishawn Richardson, Tyrek Cole, Kendrell McFadden, and possibly Jordan Whitehead. Unbelievable...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of the DB's play to their potential, the future looks very bright. Dravon Henry, Jaylon Myers, Keishawn Richardson, Tyrek Cole, Kendrell McFadden, and possibly Jordan Whitehead. Unbelievable...

Don't forget the talent on the other side of the ball either...Javon Durant, Kahlil Lewis, Ricky Rodgers, and Lamar Parker.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the talent on the other side of the ball either...Javon Durant, Kahlil Lewis, Ricky Rodgers, and Lamar Parker.

Absolutely...It's no secret that making a move to a power conference is finally starting to pay off with the quality of recruits we've got coming in. We've always had good luck finding talent in FL but with the addition of Cogdell and Seider, it's getting even better. It's obvious with 5 Miramar kids signing on for the 2015 class that they think very highly of Coach Cogdell. Cole said that he was like a father to him and I'm sure that's true for many other young men that he has coached.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aaaaaaaaaannnnd right on que... I swear, you cant make this ish up sometimes

Adam Krohn @AKRivals · [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]514450962228858881[/MEDIA]"]9h [/ame]
BREAKING NEWS: Miramar 4-star DB Tyrek Cole has been suspended from the team indefinitely for unspecified violation of team rules

:poke::exploding:

Last edited by a moderator:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Adam Krohn@AKRivals · 9h
BREAKING NEWS: Miramar 4-star DB Tyrek Cole has been suspended from the team indefinitely for unspecified violation of team rules

I heard this was a bit more to this than him doing anything wrong, it was just scuttlebutt, but one rumor on twitter was the coach did not like him de-committing from FSU....I have no clue to be honest but this was out there. Timing does seem weird.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Adam Krohn@AKRivals · 9h

That should keep anyone else from taking him away, and if it is something bad, then at least he won't be wasting a scholarship spot. Better to find out now then later.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Sunday, Winton Woods (Ohio) linebacker David Long decided to make his college commitment, choosing West Virginia over the likes of Pittsburgh, Missouri, Illinois and more. The three-star prospect had long been leaning toward the Mountaineers, but said he was finally ready to make the call.

“I decided now because I wanted to finally get it over with and focus on the rest of my season,” said the 6-foot, 218-pounder. “Plus, things are looking up at West Virginia, and I wanted to be a part of it.”

Not only were fans excited, but the coaching staff was too, said Long.

“They said that they were fired up,” he said. “They have been waiting for this to happen.”

Long, who has visited multiple times, including for the Oklahoma game, said that those trips and his relationship with the staff were the major reasons he chose the Mountaineers.

“The coaches [were the biggest reason],” he said. “Also, how I felt when I was down there. They just made me feel at home.”

Long said he will return to Morgantown “most likely for the Baylor game,” and that he is firmly committed, not planning to take other trips. He received a three-star, 0.8525-rating in the 247Sports Composite as the nation’s 30th-ranked inside linebacker.

Long’s pledge gives West Virginia 19 commitments in the 2015 class.

We this commitment, we just moved up to 19th :suds: