• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Class

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article says that many scouts were concerned about his height...I remember a certain kid from Louisville named Elvis that was shorter who turned out to be a helluva DE

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid wanted to play at home...good for him...

I saw the kids' announcement on the news. After announcing that he was going to Pitt, he put his head down on the table. I'm sure it is a weight off of his shoulders, but comical nonetheless. Almost as if he was embarrassed at his selection.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was talking to BBW about recruiting in general.....

If your a recruit, doesn't matter what side of the ball you play on or what position..how could you not want to play in Morgantown?...it just looks like a ton of fun...and each position is set up to make a splash play.....I know I would be signing up!.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was talking to BBW about recruiting in general.....

If your a recruit, doesn't matter what side of the ball you play on or what position..how could you not want to play in Morgantown?...it just looks like a ton of fun...and each position is set up to make a splash play.....I know I would be signing up!.

Your going to love this kid fans, motor does not stop and built like a tank. Who gives a crap about stars this kid is going to be a impact player on the DL.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commit number 22

Xavier Pegues DE 6-4 279lbs JC Transfer

West Virginia Mountaineers Football, Basketball, and Recruiting Front Page

Also not sure if many of you have heard there could be trouble brewing down at Miramar. It was remotes the team could be disqualified from the playoffs, reasons have not been disclosed. Not sure this would have any effect on our recruits.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also not sure if many of you have heard there could be trouble brewing down at Miramar. It was remotes the team could be disqualified from the playoffs, reasons have not been disclosed. Not sure this would have any effect on our recruits.

Good get with the DE but that stuff at Miramar is sounding worse by the day, Durante was ruled ineligible over his grades being tainted when he transferred and now their team has been suspended from the playoffs and there are stories of impermissible benefits going to kids to get them to transfer there.... Time will tell but I wouldn't count on getting any of our Miramar kids just yet. I'm sure the NCAA will be on high alert with any of these guys. Hope it gets cleared up before fall camp.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good get with the DE but that stuff at Miramar is sounding worse by the day, Durante was ruled ineligible over his grades being tainted when he transferred and now their team has been suspended from the playoffs and there are stories of impermissible benefits going to kids to get them to transfer there.... Time will tell but I wouldn't count on getting any of our Miramar kids just yet. I'm sure the NCAA will be on high alert with any of these guys. Hope it gets cleared up before fall camp.

I read that Durant was cleared to play after sitting out two games. I am sure the NCAA will be looking, but what jurisdiction do they really have if the players did not get any benefits from people associated with college teams? I think this will be handled at the county level and those players will be good to go next year. Grades and Cogdells role are the only thing I am concerned with at this point.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is going to need to bulk up a bit once he gets here.....230lb DE going against the likes of Oklahoma's Oline spells trouble lol

I'm sure he will. Although Riddick at 240 lbs has done a better job than I thought he would at that size.