• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 FA / Combine / Draft

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't realize that you didn't have PM access. If you'd like I can message fordman and ask him to answer in that topic what it would take since you can't PM. I don't want to see all of you leave and I think that that idea being led by a guy who legitimately was trolling fans of other teams is unfortunate.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't realize that you didn't have PM access. If you'd like I can message fordman and ask him to answer in that topic what it would take since you can't PM. I don't want to see all of you leave and I think that that idea being led by a guy who legitimately was trolling fans of other teams is unfortunate.
no its alright dude. not sure it will make a difference anyways, if i can be banned that easily so soon i dont think i will last on these boards anyways. thought these boards were supposed to be cool but they are just like every other boards with fan-based mods.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! I had a PM from Bru I was about to reply to but it's gone. It was about a new site...mods getting nervous here?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advertising has never been allowed. He's have had to sent it to someone who didn't want it to have it deleted probably though.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advertising has never been allowed. He's have had to sent it to someone who didn't want it to have it deleted probably though.

Really? I still have another PM from someone else about another site that was sent before Bru sent his PM to me.

It appears to me that someone in authority here took action against someone they didn't like.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, they don't know unless someone told them. Odds are he sent it to someone who reported and they deleted all those outgoing messages. They're not just going to read through all your PMs.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF Happened here? So there is a restriction imposed by whom and why?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little update of the mock taking place on the NFL General Board. We are into round four I traded away our number one to pick an additional pick in rounds two and three. So here is what I have done so far.

Round 2 a: Timmy Jernnigan DT FSU
Round 2 b: Richard Rogers TE Cal ( This pick was made for me as I was in Siesta Key but after looking at him I like the pick )

Round 3 a: Welton Richards C CSU
Round 3 b: Zach Mettenberger QB LSU.

Looking at our round four pick I am targeting a DE or maybe a reach and get another TE. I feel Harmon may develop into a SS so I did pick up a safety. Of course I am assuming Talib is resigned. They are talking about another mock post combine if someone wants to take the reigns I will step aside.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little update of the mock taking place on the NFL General Board. We are into round four I traded away our number one to pick an additional pick in rounds two and three. So here is what I have done so far.

Round 2 b: Richard Rogers TE Cal ( This pick was made for me as I was in Siesta Key but after looking at him I like the pick )

Looking at our round four pick I am targeting a DE or maybe a reach and get another TE. I feel Harmon may develop into a SS so I did pick up a safety. Of course I am assuming Talib is resigned. They are talking about another mock post combine if someone wants to take the reigns I will step aside.

Nice pick with Jernigan but that General Board is wrong about him...he'll be long gone.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pick with Jernigan but that General Board is wrong about him...he'll be long gone.

Yeah, there are some weird selections over there, most are okay, some seem a reach.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there are some weird selections over there, most are okay, some seem a reach.

Clinton-Dix at 11?
Ha-Ha! No pun intended...well maybe a little bit.

He's overrated because he played for 'Bama.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Round 4: Marcus Smith DE Louisville

Update

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Round 6a: Crockett Gilmore TE Colorado State

UPDATE 2

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Round 6a: Crockett Gilmore TE Colorado State
Round 6b: Christian Kirksey OLB Iowa

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about either Telvin Smith or Kevin Pierre Lewis as a mid-to-late round pick as a LB/SS. They both timed very well in the 40 and the 3 cone and are solid hitters. Also, they have the sort of position flexibility BB loves. Hopefully, A. Wilson is completely healed and ready to compete for a year or two to give one of these guys a chance to develop.