• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Draft

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on some of the earlier comment's..we need no more drama on this team.Lets keep looking forward and get this Bengals team on the right track.Well good night all and god bless. GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!! :)

augustisback003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
These are the WR's worth taking a long hard look at that are FA's after this season:

Wes Welker
Vincent Jackson
DeSean Jackson
Steve Johnson
Marques Colston
Brandon Lloyd
Robert Meacham
Reggie Wayne
Dwayne Bowe
Pierre Garcon
Plaxico Burress
Braylon Edwards

Its funny that you criticized my mock for taking a WR in the 3rd Round but yet you're willing to go out and spend money in Free Agency for one? How does that make sense? And Jermaine Gresham is one of the best young TE's in the league. He's made two amazing catches, the non td against Baltimore and the back should td grab against Cleveland, the last two weeks that not many WR's could make. If they were ever to throw more seam routes to him, his numbers would explode!

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are big time WR's to pair with Green. A WR taken in the 3rd might not be any better than Simpson. And I said after that if we took a WR in the 3rd I wouldn't be upset. A lot of it depends who drops to us.

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
RT @davebiddle: First-round draft pick #Bengals got from #Raiders for un-playoff-bound Carson Palmer will be somewhere between Nos. 13-19.