• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2011 Offseason News & Talk Thread

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's blast this pig...

080520-F-0537G-437.jpg

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowell reportedly did well in yesterdays scrimmage at Sanford Stadium. I think he had 13 carries for 87 yards.

Samuel had very similar numbers but suffered a fumble.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowell reportedly did well in yesterdays scrimmage at Sanford Stadium. I think he had 13 carries for 87 yards.

Samuel had very similar numbers but suffered a fumble.

As long as he doesn't cough it up when it matters(ahem GA Tech 2008):mad:

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA on Orson Charles and his "Miami Connection"...

"The University of Georgia is aware of the article mentioning Orson Charles and has been in communication with the NCAA," the school said in a statement Wednesday. "There are no issues with UGA or eligibility issues with Orson Charles. UGA will have no further comment regarding this matter."

Georgia speaks on Orson Charles/Yahoo! - SEC Blog - ESPN

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh

and this...

*** Geathers and Jenkins ...

Geathers is fine & will be back soon.

Jenkins suffered a "mild hamstring pull", but it's not serious.

Jenkins came from the same school as Mt. Cody, and I remember hearing the Bama coaches say the same about his attitude. They basically said he was a little soft.

Well, Bama got Cody going - maybe we can do the same with Jenkins.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At home in Dome

The Bulldogs bussed to Atlanta Friday in order to hold a closed practice at the Georgia Dome. The “dress rehearsal” practice even included the Bulldogs wearing their Nike Pro Combat uniforms, according to a tweet from quarterback Aaron Murray.

Head coach Mark Richt was extremely secretive about the practice but athletic director Greg McGarity was not sure why.

“Mark just asked me if they could do it and I said yes, of course,” McGarity said. “The Falcons are in there Thursday and Georgia State plays there Friday, so I think it was the only day we could get in there.”

Etc. . . .

Cornerback Branden Smith was spotted on campus Friday in a walking cast, or “boot.” UGA Sports Communications director Claude Felton said there would be no update provided Friday on Smith. . . . Georgia will work out again Saturday morning at 9:45 a.m. . . . Defensive coordinator Todd Grantham said he expects nose guard John Jenkins (hamstring) to return to practice Saturday

Aaron Murray to Isaiah Crowell: Don’t worry, I’ve got your back | UGA sports blog