• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st NFL game you attended?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah those were the good old days and now the Seahawks are in their golden era where they kick ass and take names. Really happy to live long enough to see it happen. Saw the Cowboys golden era, the 49ers and the Steelers and I guess the Pats, now it's our turn, how sweet is that? Really sweet. Hoping for another SB victory, could happen and that's pretty sweet also.

One and done rings more truly.....

There have been several similar.

Multiple orgasms are required before we talk about eras..... I mean really.....

Premature speculation is not a good thing.... Leaves all parties involved wishing for more that is not available.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One and done rings more truly.....

There have been several similar.

Multiple orgasms are required before we talk about eras..... I mean really.....

Premature speculation is not a good thing.... Leaves all parties involved wishing for more that is not available.....[/QUOTE
No matter how you cut it, times have never ever been better for a Seahawks fan. Never have we had a better record of success and it don't appear to be done. Got a long ways to go to match the Steelers 6 SBs but doesn't 90% of football teams? What matters is the Seahawks are gaining on them, before Pete Carroll, who would of dreamed it?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first one was a preseason game back in the mid 90's at RFK stadium between the Jets and Redskins. It was around the time that Boomer Esiason was with the Jets. Don't remember too much about it though.

The first regular season game I went to was when the Rams went to Fed Ex Field a while back when Marc Bulger was still around. The Rams lost 9-7. I had horrible seats that had a pillar in the way of the 20 yard line to the end zone, so when a team was at that part of the field, you had to watch it on the tv to see what was going on. Definitely the worst of the five NFL stadiums that I've been to (Edward Jones Dome, Lucas Oil Stadium, L&P Field/Nissan Stadium and Bank of America stadium are the others I've been to for the NFL).

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1966 NFL Championship game between the Cowboys and Packers in the Cotton Bowl.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 years ago
Colts @ Steelers Dec 29, 1996 WC Game
Tomczak vs Harbaugh
Bettis vs Faulk
Marvin Harrison(rookie) vs No WR to speak of

Endzone seats. It was basically Bettis(, Witman(1st career TD) and Kordell vs Harbaugh and Faulk. Steelers won 42-14 and Harbaugh got his front tooth knocked out during the game. Both teams were missing most of their starters on both sides of the ball. Was also the last time I was in 3 Rivers Stadium where I had only been to Pirates games prior.

Steelers got their asses kicked by the Patriots 28-3 the week after. Weird to think Vinatieri was a rookie then and still plays.

New Orleans Saints at LA Rams...I want to say 1968.

It was fantastic....everyone walking into together..no shithead LA Raider Fans yet. Not a single Saints Fan for 1,500 miles.

It was great.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how you cut it, times have never ever been better for a Seahawks fan. Never have we had a better record of success and it don't appear to be done. Got a long ways to go to match the Steelers 6 SBs but doesn't 90% of football teams? What matters is the Seahawks are gaining on them, before Pete Carroll, who would of dreamed it?

Still not an era.....

And after Minny dusts them this weekend.....

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Nothing like diving in the deep end right outta the box. Well done!

It was around the time of my 13th birthday. I don't remember the date of the game, just the game itself. Even at that age, all I cared about was the game. My friends couldn't believe I didn't want to go to the hotel where the Packers were staying to try to get autographs. Never cared about that.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a long time ago in an orange bowl far away i saw the fins vs pats....remember pushing my pregnant mother up the old spiral walkways to the upper deck and my brother is now in his early thirties. marino wasnt even there yet....