• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10-2

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
committee gave their reason. texas loss hurt oklahoma. ND would of had a good chance. samething happen with 2 other teams. they went with the team with a better loss. I have no clue who will win it all but im hoping its clemson

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't do anything about the injuries. i look at the team as it stands and THAT is the team i root for. i forget the injuries. without all those players you mentioned, nd is still one of the best teams right now. so i expect performance. and i'm not happy when they play stupid.
and ... reflecting on the year .... i happy they finished in the top ten. they could have done better, but they didn't go 6-6. and you're wrong. i'm looking forward to beating osu and maybe getting into the top 5.

Personally I don't think you can over look the loss of players and how that effects the performance sure many stepped up and played really well but they were back ups for a reason and maybe the other guys wouldn't have played better but you can see what losing your top QB and other players did to Baylor and TCU that didn't happen to Notre Dame.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
committee gave their reason. texas loss hurt oklahoma. ND would of had a good chance. samething happen with 2 other teams. they went with the team with a better loss. I have no clue who will win it all but im hoping its clemson

I think the other reason is that if they put Oklahoma and Alabama in the Cotton bowl it's basically a home game for Oklahoma and now they are all neutral site games for everyone with the two higher seeded teams being closer than the two loser seeded teams.