• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bingo..... same here. love to see someone Laimbeer his ass....... arrogant little fuck.
Well now, I wonder if writing a letter to one's self congratulating himself on accomplishments he had yet attained AND having it published could also be viewed as being an arrogant little fuck.

asking for a friend.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean shit- if you guys lost any one of the big 4 for the series id think the Warriors would still be substantial favorites

Durant, Curry, Thompson is head and shoulders better than any other top 3 anyone else can throw out
You'd be wrong

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it was the Bucks that ended it...

#rememberlikeyesterday

Yeah, I was 10 years old. Not sure I ever truly forgave Kareem for that. I remember being really pissed. Grabbed my basketball, went to the local basketball court and replayed that game for about 2 hours. lol

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Iggy going to play the next game? Is it a game to game decision?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd be wrong
pretty sure say Curry, Durant, Klay alone would make them substantial favorites over anyone else in the league even if they had just a collection of league min vets.

You think Harden, Paul and....? Gordon? Ariza? is even close to that?

or the CAvs with LeBron, Love and ?? JR? Korver?

If I am listing the top 20 players in the league- Curry, Durant and Klay have to be something like 2, 4, and somewhere between 10 and 15.....

Rockets are like --- Harden 3-6, Paul 7-12, and nothing else

CAvs- Bron- 1 and Love- somewhere between 24 and 32....

If Draymond retired tomorrow and the Warriors brought back Curry, Durant and Klay they would still be the consensus favorite by a fair margin.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure say Curry, Durant, Klay alone would make them substantial favorites over anyone else in the league even if they had just a collection of league min vets.

If I am listing the top 20 players in the league- Curry, Durant and Klay have to be something like 2, 4, and somewhere between 10 and 15.....

If Draymond retired tomorrow and the Warriors brought back Curry, Durant and Klay they would still be the consensus favorite by a fair margin.
Nope

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol the guy had been playing, literally, for weeks. unreal. there is not one player after starting a season in October that is 100% by June.

Udonis Haslem says hold my beer

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure how, but Im starting to feel like if the Warriors beat the Rockets, James might take his talents to Texas.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how, but Im starting to feel like if the Warriors beat the Rockets, James might take his talents to Texas.
i def think thats an option if he wanted to solely pursue a title.

I think it would be interesting because i think LeBron could win a DPOY if he wanted to there by just playing off the ball and expanding energy on defense.

It would have to be him "opting in" and then forcing a trade.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i def think thats an option if he wanted to solely pursue a title.

I think it would be interesting because i think LeBron could win a DPOY if he wanted to there by just playing off the ball and expanding energy on defense.

It would have to be him "opting in" and then forcing a trade.
First off, outside of Harden & MAYBE CP3 who else do the Rockets have that would make Cle trade LBJ for? Seriously??? And if they did by chance come up with some deal it would have to include a third team & nearly half of the Rockets roster to be valuable to Cle. SMH

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if there is a better big 3 in the NBA besides Curry, Durant, Klay id sure like to know it...lol...... they EASILY would be the favorites still next year unless LeBron would go to Houston.

if Draymond decided to go and run with the bulls in Spain and play lacrosse instead of basketball the Warriors would still EASILY be the favorites next year--- shit they would still have 3 of the top 15 players in the league which is way better than anone else can sport.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, outside of Harden & MAYBE CP3 who else do the Rockets have that would make Cle trade LBJ for? Seriously??? And if they did by chance come up with some deal it would have to include a third team & nearly half of the Rockets roster to be valuable to Cle. SMH

He is a free agent this summer. No trade required.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think they could carve out the cap space for bron.....maybe they could- but i doubt it unless they got really fortunate with trade partners.

I think the avenue would be for LeBron to opt in to his deal and then demand a trade if he reall wanted to get to houston.

Houston ahs to pay CP3 and they are already paying Harden. Harden makes 30, Paul will have a cap hold of at least 25.....

They would have to find takers for Anderson and Gordon--- at least Anderson anyway.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ? I was under the impression the only way it could work is through a sign & trade.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Series recap.

Well, to state the obvious...it's a 3 game series now with 2 in HOU....anybody's series still imo.

A little surprised GS looked so ragged late in that game last night...also they seemed to lean on KD and he an off night by his standards. Pretty much the same way I felt going in...If HOU can get consistency from Ariza and, or Gordon these games should be competitive...I still think GS will take it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if there is a better big 3 in the NBA besides Curry, Durant, Klay id sure like to know it...lol...... they EASILY would be the favorites still next year unless LeBron would go to Houston.

if Draymond decided to go and run with the bulls in Spain and play lacrosse instead of basketball the Warriors would still EASILY be the favorites next year--- shit they would still have 3 of the top 15 players in the league which is way better than anone else can sport.
Nope. Slight favorites at best, and we still don't know what new superteams will form. Also, Klay is the least essential Warrior not Dray.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the biggest thing for me about the Warriors. Last night they had 16 assist. That's just unacceptable for a team that damn near averaged 30 a night. That shows a complete lack of ball movement and a stagnant offense.

Yes the Warriors need their bench players to step up to produce, but Steph and KD looked much like the old OKC Thunder when they had Westbrook and KD. Your turn, my turn isolations. That's not a winning recipe.

If the Warriors can't fix this, they're going to be in big trouble. The reason the Warriors are so good is because of the QUALITY of looks they get because of their ball movement. If the ball movement stops, you're relegated to trying to out-talent the other team. That may still work, but it's going to be exponentially harder.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"how could you NOT wanna play with the best player in the world?! Sacrilege!!"-Shane and WiggityWack :heh:

It has NOTHING to do with him not wanting to play with the best player, it has EVERYTHING to do with him wanting to BE the best player. It doesn’t even look like he will be the best Celtic on this current team lol. What happens when he becomes 2nd even 3rd flute. Is he gonna say how Boston is a shit town and he wants out :laugh3:

Sorry Kyrie, not gonna happen with you on the bench all the time :laugh3:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the biggest thing for me about the Warriors. Last night they had 16 assist. That's just unacceptable for a team that damn near averaged 30 a night. That shows a complete lack of ball movement and a stagnant offense.

Yes the Warriors need their bench players to step up to produce, but Steph and KD looked much like the old OKC Thunder when they had Westbrook and KD. Your turn, my turn isolations. That's not a winning recipe.

If the Warriors can't fix this, they're going to be in big trouble. The reason the Warriors are so good is because of the QUALITY of looks they get because of their ball movement. If the ball movement stops, you're relegated to trying to out-talent the other team. That may still work, but it's going to be exponentially harder.

That sums up the 4Q for certain...they looked a little like HOU to be honest...quite a bit of standing around off the ball...except HOU was hitting the key shots late.