• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, because he's a self centered clown...

is what it is...

sorry, not EVERYONE has to worship the ground he walks on...

some of us aren't sheep...
how do you mean self centered?

im really interested...

every teammate that he has ever had has raved about how unselfish he is and that he is one of, if not the best teammate, they have ever played with.

i dont expect you to "worship" him- hell even i think he is an ass clown at times--- but there is no doubt he is AT LEAST top 5 of all time-- even a biased hater would have to acknowledge that

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a ton of Laker fans that hate LeBron so much because they used to argue that Kobe was better for a long long time but now that their argument is no longer really a reasonable position they hate LeBron even more. oh well.

Funny thing is, nobody ever REALLY hated James except Cavs fans.

You know, the same people that now think he’s Jesus
at least for a few more weeks

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston played good? What game were you watching? They actually played like shit. The only guy who played really well was CP3. Harden disappeared and was nowhere to be found in the 2nd half.

"Look how good Houston had to play"

Houston shot 39% from the field and scored 95 points. They had a horrific game on the offensive side of the ball,

Neither team played good. The difference in the game was the 1st and 4th quarter. Warriors should have had a bigger 1st quarter lead after jumping out to a 12-0 start.

Rockets were +16 in the 2nd. Warriors were +17 in the 3rd.
Exactly. This game was up for grabs at the end of the 4th quarter. Rockets stole one from them last night.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah there defense was good- at hte same time when you only basically play 6 guys dont you get tired?

i could not believe dantoni went with basically a six man rotation. pretty nuts.

Gordon and Green both played, that'd be 7 players.

I am surprised Anderson is getting no PT, he's a fairly good outside shooter. And Mbah a Moute is a good defender.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill clarify.
I meant during the game, not carrying over to the next one.

Warriors made the run and started playing careless like it was over.
Rockets didn’t see it that way.

WTF happened to you?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean shit- if you guys lost any one of the big 4 for the series id think the Warriors would still be substantial favorites

Durant, Curry, Thompson is head and shoulders better than any other top 3 anyone else can throw out

True but Green is due to be tossed out of a game so it'd be KD, Curry, and co.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dancing like a fairy? give me a break.
What's ridiculous is how JR celebrates after a big shot then crawls back under his rock for the next few games. SMH

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not having Iggy hurt. Having Looney out on the court hurts even worse as he's a terrible replacement. Iggy's value to this team is very under appreciated/underrated.

Warriors will still win this series. But I think they're definitely gonna HAVE to identify they need to make some changes for next year to their bench and role players
Iggy's value is not underrated. Why do you think they paid him so much in his extension last summer? $48mil/3years. That's a lot of loot for a 34 year old. Get yo $h!t together before you just go flapping those jaws.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

im really interested...

every teammate that he has ever had has raved about how unselfish he is and that he is one of, if not the best teammate, they have ever played with.

i dont expect you to "worship" him- hell even i think he is an ass clown at times--- but there is no doubt he is AT LEAST top 5 of all time-- even a biased hater would have to acknowledge that

go back and find the post where i said he sucks. I'll wait...:tsk:

so you're saying you don't see his arrogance anywhere? the pouting, the "decision', the not 1 to 100, the i'll go back to my millions while all of you go back to your regular jobs, etc...?

figures...

fuck that clown...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon and Green both played, that'd be 7 players.

I am surprised Anderson is getting no PT, he's a fairly good outside shooter. And Mbah a Moute is a good defender.
Moute sucks against the Dubs defense. Have you seen him play in the first 3 games???

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough game yesterday. I missed the entire 4th quarter due to family stuff and came back right to Klay missing that last shot. I'm not sure what happened but at least in the first 3 quarters I saw the Warriors being inefficient on offense. I really can't fault their defense when they hold the Rockets to 94 points. The offense was really what set us back. KD's shot selection was pretty bad, imo. He hit some tough shots, but felt like he was out of rhythm with the team. Klay got injured and he didn't look like he was moving fluidly.

Andre in addition to being a great defender is another facilitator on the court. So that really hurt the Warriors last night too.

Rockets are a really good team. You have to play well in all aspects to beat them and last night the Warriors didn't do that. Hopefully Iguodala and Klay can get right and we can play them tough in Houston.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

im really interested...

Well, not every team mate. I mean, when have we ever seen a top 10 player in the league demand a trade stating he DOESN'T want to play with the supposed best player in the league? And demands a trade WHILE they're getting to the Finals consecutive seasons....speaks volumes. Safe to say you don't know $h!t about what type of person/team mate LBJ is because you aren't in that locker room EVER.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!!!

lol, to hear WiggityWack tell it, the Cavs dominated the series, came to the Bay Area in force, razed it to the ground, enslaved the men and turned the women into concubines...

just a SHADE embellished, i'd say...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not every team mate. I mean, when have we ever seen a top 10 player in the league demand a trade stating he DOESN'T want to play with the supposed best player in the league? And demands a trade WHILE they're getting to the Finals consecutive seasons....speaks volumes. Safe to say you don't know $h!t about what type of person/team mate LBJ is because you aren't in that locker room EVER.

"how could you NOT wanna play with the best player in the world?! Sacrilege!!"-Shane and WiggityWack :heh:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Who didn't play hard? You complained this entire time about each team. Good jesus go have several seats. This was a good game & either team had the chance to win.
They got lackadaisical near the end of the second quarter with the sloppy passing that resulted in an 8-point swing before the half and then got lazy after Curry's shimmy after his latest 3 in the 4th when they were up 12. They stopped focusing for a while in both cases and, as I said it would, it came back to bite them when they tried to turn it on at the end and it wasn't there. Curry must have missed 4 3s in the last 3.5 minutes of the game.

There was no passing once they lost their poise in the 4th quarter either. It was all iso ball by Curry and Durant. They completely lost the offense they normally use.