• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs. 8) Los Angeles Clippers

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that incident was a bit much - although I understand that came from frustration with the refs. Which, by the way, hasn't been limited to just this Dubs team. But I too couldn't believe they actually did that.

But again, we're talking about Klay and he wasn't one of the guys in that situation. It was Curry, Iggy & KD.

You should watch this series and you will see the Clips dancing & celebrating on the court after they make a big shot or when they go up. And if you watch throughout the reg season you will see it even more.
I haven't had any time to watch a game outside of the Spurs series so far but I plan on watching Game 6 tonight. Working third shift, I'm usually asleep while the games are on and gotta adjust when the Spurs are on.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be honest and not be an asshole. The whole team knows they're good and they have 0 issue showing it on the court with all the dancing, shimmying and other crap they do.
Nothing worse than watching athletes have fun

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. And I can definitely understand why a Spurs fan wouldn't care too much for GS players. :dhd:

Zaza ruined a great series.

We would’ve taken game 1 and probably lasted until game 6 or 7.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who? I don't watch every game. The Warriors literally ran down the court and laughed at a referee. I don't know of any teams that do some of the things they do. But like I said, I don't watch every game.

The Lakers weren't very good, but when they were playing well, they'd do some celebrating. All teams do, when they are playing well.

The Warriors just get to do it more often than everyone else because they play well more often than everyone else.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't had any time to watch a game outside of the Spurs series so far but I plan on watching Game 6 tonight. Working third shift, I'm usually asleep while the games are on and gotta adjust when the Spurs are on.
Yea it's hard to watch West Coast games when you live on the East Coast. I experienced that when the playoffs started as I was in Miami. I fell asleep during half time of game 2 lol

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing worse than watching athletes have fun
You have to be blind to not be able to see that your Warriors do this 10x more than any other team in the league. Celebrating is no big deal. But as I mentioned, they've went as far as laughing in a referee's face running down the court. They're a great team, but there's a point where it gets old. They hit it a very long time ago.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers weren't very good, but when they were playing well, they'd do some celebrating. All teams do, when they are playing well.

The Warriors just get to do it more often than everyone else because they play well more often than everyone else.
I'm all for celebrating. If I'm celebrating as a fan, I can't imagine what the athletes are feeling.

Seeing the Warriors do it as much as they do though, as great as they are, you can understand why it would get annoying for someone who isn't particularly fond of them in the first place.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zaza ruined a great series.

We would’ve taken game 1 and probably lasted until game 6 or 7.
You are preaching to the choir my friend.

And it's funny because when I saw parts of game 1 I thought to myself, he's still doing ZaZa things. lol

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are preaching to the choir my friend.

And it's funny because when I saw parts of game 1 I thought to myself, he's still doing ZaZa things. lol
Kawhi isn't even a Spur anymore and I still clapped when I saw what Russ did to Zaza a few weeks back.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for celebrating. If I'm celebrating as a fan, I can't imagine what the athletes are feeling.

Seeing the Warriors do it as much as they do though, as great as they are, you can understand why it would get annoying for someone who isn't particularly fond of them in the first place.

Absolutely I can. But that's kind of how it works for fans. We don't mind teams celebrating...we just don't want them doing it against our teams. lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can relate as I hate to see LBJ grab the rim & shake it violently after he dunks or when he beats his chest as if he was a gorilla. And that is solely because I don't care for him as a basketball player.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always hate Zaza.

People like to bring up Bruce Bowen from our side tho.
I don't like ZaZa either. But I think the majority of the things he does is simply because he's just clumsy. I'm not even sure how he made it as a basketball player professionally.

Bowen on the other hand was dirty. He used to slide under shooters so they had no where to land after going up for a jumper. He did it a few times to Kobe and I swear I wanted to jump through the TV & choke him. lol

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys think the spurs will beat the thuggets?

Sorry to steal attention from your thread, but ours is dead. Only 12 pages. I won’t bring up our series during the game, promise!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be blind to not be able to see that your Warriors do this 10x more than any other team in the league. Celebrating is no big deal. But as I mentioned, they've went as far as laughing in a referee's face running down the court. They're a great team, but there's a point where it gets old. They hit it a very long time ago.

Nah dude. You are blinded by your Spurs fandom. All the teams do it, except yours. Watch the other playoff teams and see.

So sure, don't run down the court to laugh at a ref. But shimmy, flex, and dance all you want. It's a game, and that's fun to watch.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys think the spurs will beat the thuggets?

Sorry to steal attention from your thread, but ours is dead. Only 12 pages. I won’t bring up our series during the game, promise!

I think the Nuggets win a close one at home but it's almost a 50/50 bet

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah dude. You are blinded by your Spurs fandom. All the teams do it, except yours. Watch the other playoff teams and see.

So sure, don't run down the court to laugh at a ref. But shimmy, flex, and dance all you want. It's a game, and that's fun to watch.
Every team does do it. The Spurs do it too. I see it every game. The Warriors do it a lot more, and I mean a LOT. I don't see why you seem scared to admit it. They celebrate a lot more than other teams, I find it annoying personally. You're a fan so you don't. Cool.