• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1. Bama 2. Clemson 3. Washington 4. Penn State

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't speak for others, but I would say it's because both of those teams won their CCG's. Couple years ago we heard a lot from the committee about playing in that all-important 13th game

This man speaks the truth

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you trying to make a case for us now for? Go fuck yourself they beat ya. Get over it Miss State fan posing as a Buckeye fan.

LMAO! The fact is that Michigan killed them. Sorry man Michigan is still not getting in. UW is LOL

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't speak for others, but I would say it's because both of those teams won their CCG's. Couple years ago we heard a lot from the committee about playing in that all-important 13th game

They have said repeatedly that the CCG isn't the deciding factor, but a tie breaker between two close teams.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really glad the team that I support sucks and isn't being tossed around as a potential #4

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's opinion, cause they did beat 3 top ten teams. But if the majority opinion of the committee is they are not one of the four best then they should be left out, that's their job.

I agree we would get smoked by Bama if we can't pass. But I rank the Bucks behind Bama and Washington so if it's the four best teams they make my top 4.

Do you think Penn St is a better football team that OSU?
I don't think its logical to base the best teams on OOC SOS. Not every team can schedule the same OOC teams. Thats where conference play comes in. Penn State did win the head to head game.And the division as well as the conference. The level of difficulty in winning a conference is a lot higher than an OOC or ranked game. And rankings are subjective to human polls. If looking at actual resumes based on the results of the season. 11-2 to 11-1,9-1 to 8-1 in conference,A victory over OSU and the Conference Championship.Realistically I do think Penn State is the better team. Anyone can debate resume Ive seen people claiming SC has one of the top 4 resumes. And run through every eye test scenario there is.But that doesn't make them deserving. If the committee is going with the best 4 teams its Alabama,Clemson,Washington,Penn State imo. Otherwise we are back to LSU/Alabama imo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and another piece is head to head. Both of which are lacking from Ohio State. It's just like last year where Ohio State lost to the wrong team.

Arguing for Ohio State to be in over Penn State because of Michigan is like arguing Iowa to be in the playoffs over Michigan State last year because of Nebraska.

Actually it isnt at all bc Penn St has one more loss and Ohio St's resume is much better. It isnt even remotely close to the same actually

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it isnt at all bc Penn St has one more loss and Ohio St's resume is much better. It isnt even remotely close to the same actually
And Iowa actually won their division.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is insane.

Couldn't have been a better scenario for these guys to pick Bama, Clemson, Washington, Penn St. .

It's not even a hard decision.

Oh wait, the ratings......... I have a feeling college football is about to go full ghey.