• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 03/27/15..Warriors @ Grizzlies, 6:00 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe everyone is healthy for tonight's game on both squads, and there should be no reason why both won't go all out, other than neither probably stands much of a chance of changing their seeding for the playoffs.

Memphis has definitely separated themselves from the Dubs as of the past month or so with probably twice as many losses during this time, but they're playing at home so this will definitely be a competitive game.

I'll go with the Warriors, 105-98.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe everyone is healthy for tonight's game on both squads, and there should be no reason why both won't go all out, other than neither probably stands much of a chance of changing their seeding for the playoffs.

Memphis has definitely separated themselves from the Dubs as of the past month or so with probably twice as many losses during this time, but they're playing at home so this will definitely be a competitive game.

I'll go with the Warriors, 105-98.

Memphis, a big, rugged, roughhouse team is the type of team the Dubs struggle against. The Dubs are like the Brazilians in soccer and play the beautiful game. Memphis is like Germany who plays the rough, intimidation bullying-type game. A clash of styles and we'll see who comes out on top. A "statement" type win by either side would not surprise me

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I would call that a statement game by the Dubs. Their brand of ball dominated the Grizzlies brand.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice payback game. I can't believe we almost have 60 wins already. Great defensive effort and Steph and Klay combine for 66. What more can they do?