• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 03/28/15...Warriors @ Bucks, 5:30 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors go for win # 60. The Bucks have some pretty decent players, though I really think it wasn't a good thing for them to trade away their budding star PG Brandon Knight. I don't know if there were any complicated issues involved that made them feel the need to move Knight to another team, but they are not as good of a team without him. MCW is going to be a good, big PG in the league for a long time to come, but he's not the scorer for sure that Knight is.

Chris Middleton is becoming a solid scorer for the Bucks, and of course we have kjfieifjeikjiuiu-tenbo who is an emerging talent in the NBA.

The Warriors are coming off of a game last night w/ the Grizzlies, so this is a B2Ber. But, they played a lot of guys in last night's game. In fact, only Curry played over 30 minutes, playing 34 minutes. The Dubs' next game is 3 days after this game (31st) against the Clips, so there's no reason for them to rest and possibly lose.

Having said that, the Warriors have no real reason to keep on winning other than it's fun and they can blow away their own record for wins in a season by a Warrior club. So, this would be a very valid reason to rest some players and it falls in line with the Poppovich theory of resting players when there's no genuine reason to play them, a theory that Kerr seems to have adopted.

So, I think the Warriors will play on as usual and, as they've been doing on a regular basis lately, open up the game with a big 3rd quarter. Final score...Warriors 115-92.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting distribution of floor minutes by Kerr tonight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a question, guys. Is it wrong of me to feel personally responsible for these wins just for doing the GAME THREAD? I've been bragging to my many friends and family members about my winning percentage with the Warriors, and a brother of mine tossed out the notion that the wins had nothing to do with my GAME THREADS. WTF, right?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a question, guys. Is it wrong of me to feel personally responsible for these wins just for doing the GAME THREAD? I've been bragging to my many friends and family members about my winning percentage with the Warriors, and a brother of mine tossed out the notion that the wins had nothing to do with my GAME THREADS. WTF, right?

As long as you know that it isn't the real reason they are winning I don't see problem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've gotta be kidding me! I pour my heart and soul into this website and for what? NOTHING!!

I need some REAL friends.

Okay, I'm kidding.

So, any comments about Curry beating his own 3-pt record? He got off to a good start by almost doubling his average threes made with 6 against the Bucks. I think they (Kerr) want him to beat it again, but they will rest him some. They might let him "go wild" for a few games and jack up 12-14 to see if he can get close soon enough to ensure the record.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are easily the key cog in the Warriors winning these games.

Same for me in that I take credit that in the games I've watched, I've only seen 3 losses, and nearly all of their wins. I've only missed watching 12 games or so and we're 2-10 in those games. Coincidence? I think not.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading this, I must say that YOU ARE, much more than I am, responsible for the Warriors record this year. I must now take a back seat to you for having limited the Dubs to only 3 losses on the year.