• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 04-04-15..Warriors @ Mavs, 5:30 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I just have no respect at all for the Mavs. Maybe it's because of how they play when facing the Dubs, I'm not sure. I know they're a decent team because they're a playoff team in the West (6-7 seed?), but they just don't seem to be able to challenge the Warriors too much.

I say the Dubs go for this game (play everyone basically their regular minutes) and then put up a half-ass effort against the Spurs in tomorrow's game. I don't at all think it's in their best interest to go all out for these 2 games B2B, and the likely one to put it all out there is tonight's game, though, of course, any win only contributes to their record number of wins in a season and nothing more. oh, they do have to win 2 games to have home-court over Atlanta if Atlanta comes out of the East.

I can't seem to be able to figure out if Draymond is playing in tonight's game. ESPN changed the look of their entire website so that they no longer list who the projected starting five are for each team. The preview doesn't mention Green, but they do say that Parsons is out for Dallas.

I think the Warriors win this one by 10, 112-102. This is a situation where Dallas, a team maybe wanting to move up in the seeding, might try especially hard for this one and the Warriors not needing it, but again, I just don't think that Dallas matches up well against the Warriors, plus one of their better offensive players, Parsons, is out.

Having said that, I will not be looking to brag if the Warriors win this game unless it's by an exact score of 112-102. Even if the final score is 112-103, you won't hear a peep from me.