• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You've went and did it Pens fans

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got JR all in a tizzy this morning....

Jeremy_Roenick
I'm very disappointed in the pitt fans that booed Jagr last night. After all he's done for the penguins! U guys r better than that. not cool

Jeremy_Roenick
Penguin fans have ranked high on my respect meter for way way the love their sports. But last night was disrespectful to a sure H of famer

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were booing him because of his ability, then JR would have a point. Since they were booing because of circumstances that happened off of the ice, JR is once again proven an idiot.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR is still pissed at the Penguins because of what happened to his Hawks in 1992.....get over it, man!

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR is still pissed at the Penguins because of what happened to his Hawks in 1992.....get over it, man!

In game one of the finals, with the score tied an under a minute to go, Mario got hooked and did an embellishment (that would make Foopa blush) for the ages and the refs give the Pens a powerplay - they score on the ensuing faceoff with under 15 seconds to play and the Pens swept the Hawks in the Finals - or did it go to game seven with Robitaille scoring with under a second to go in the third to tie it and then have the series suspended when a helicopter crashes through the roof at the Igloo. I never can seem to remember - in any case, if I'm JR, there is no way I can get over that.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with him on this one actually.

Then again, I'm opposed to pretty much all situations in which you boo a player on the other team every time they touch the puck. Interferes with watching the game and usually seems to makethe guy play better.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn kids and their shenanigans!

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm with him on this one actually.

Then again, I'm opposed to pretty much all situations in which you boo a player on the other team every time they touch the puck. Interferes with watching the game and usually seems to makethe guy play better.

Us Flyers fans have no idea what you are talking about. Sidney Crosby always plays worse when we boo him.

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In game one of the finals, with the score tied an under a minute to go, Mario got hooked and did an embellishment (that would make Foopa blush) for the ages and the refs give the Pens a powerplay - they score on the ensuing faceoff with under 15 seconds to play and the Pens swept the Hawks in the Finals - or did it go to game seven with Robitaille scoring with under a second to go in the third to tie it and then have the series suspended when a helicopter crashes through the roof at the Igloo. I never can seem to remember - in any case, if I'm JR, there is no way I can get over that.

Maybe jr should be mad at giving up a 3-0 and 4-1 lead in the game, not a bad play by his d man. Anywho, there is nothing wrong with booing or cheering for a player.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JR shut the fuck up already. Fans spend their hard end money supporting professional sport leagues. If they want to boo it's their right to do so. Trust me when the Caps are in L.I. Dale Hunter will be booed. When Carolina comes to town Kirk Muller will be booed. Deal with it.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care who fan's cheer or boo they paid to watch the game.

JR just needs to bitch about something and it is usually geared towards the Penguins even though this stuff happens all over the league and other sports.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us Flyers fans have no idea what you are talking about. Sidney Crosby always plays worse when we boo him.

Can't find the split of home vs away but the 62 pts in 36 games really hurts him. :wink:

Anyway It was fitting Jagr was going to score the great players always seem to feed of those types of crowd reactions.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dislike Roenick. He's just a dick about everything. The guy shouldn't have a twitter first off, because he can't take trash talking.