• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You've Gotta Be...Mother Fuckin'...Kidding Me.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone is saying that. It's like a "just my luck" kinda situation. They release the guy and it just so happens he goes to the enemy. I feel like it was an idiotic decision by the organization to release him. We could've used him come playoff time.

I'm sure. From what I understand there were other teams interested but the Patriots and Belichick do have a good reputation among some players as a great team to play for. Even with Belichick being considered a cold hearted SOB as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it’s over for Pittsburgh. Harrison is going to tell the Pats everything about their gameplan. Better luck next year

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone is saying that. It's like a "just my luck" kinda situation. They release the guy and it just so happens he goes to the enemy. I feel like it was an idiotic decision by the organization to release him. We could've used him come playoff time.
Difficult decision for sure. I don't know what it boiled down to, whether it was James asking for release or the coaches simply not thinking he would be as useful as they once thought he could be.

Judging by the Baltimore game I would think the latter. He is a useful backup that could have provided stability in crunch time, but in reality he wasn't a necessity. Still bothers me that they opted to keep McCullers, of whom has had the smallest impact out of anyone. Which leads me to believe that Harrison was either
A) Asking for his release, or
B) Being vocal about his displeasure with not playing and it was starting to irritate players & coaches, so they opted to rid themselves of a lockerroom pest when this team needs to be united & focused.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it’s over for Pittsburgh. Harrison is going to tell the Pats everything about their gameplan. Better luck next year
The Pats have owned the Steelers for almost 2 decades. They know the Steelers' playbooks better than the Steelers coaches do.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read a link that Steeler fans are burning and throwing away their Harrison jersey's. If true they never should have owned anything Steelers. The Steelers are a great organization top to bottom, six SBs, in the hunt every year, spearheaded equal opportunity coaching, three coaches in their entire history, great fans that travel the world to watch them. Anyone burning Steeler memorabilia because the the Steelers made a move the felt was best for the team should be ashamed.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never spent more than $40 for a jersey, sure I get them online from China but honestly they are hand stitched and much better quality than the one I got from NFL shop one year for Christmas. I've had my Von Miller jersey for 6 years now and it looks brand new.

My Steve Grogan jersey is more than 20 years old. Just sayin'

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, we have a top 5 defense without him. We'll be okay. With or without Harrison, the Patriots are still gonna beat us so it is what is it haha.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read a link that Steeler fans are burning and throwing away their Harrison jersey's. If true they never should have owned anything Steelers. The Steelers are a great organization top to bottom, six SBs, in the hunt every year, spearheaded equal opportunity coaching, three coaches in their entire history, great fans that travel the world to watch them. Anyone burning Steeler memorabilia because the the Steelers made a move the felt was best for the team should be ashamed.
I like the post, but gotta correct 1 thing. 3 coaches since 1969... Founded in '33, they had 13 coaches prior to Noll taking over and putting them on the map. 16 coaches total in franchise history.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the post, but gotta correct 1 thing. 3 coaches since 1969... Founded in '33, they had 13 coaches prior to Noll taking over and putting them on the map. 16 coaches total in franchise history.
Appreciate the correction

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7OFkB4qy.jpg