• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You're stuck on a deserted Island Part 2

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I trade the whiny helpless hopeless musician for a buff intelligent hard working Navy Seal? I'd like to get back to civilization and a musician is one of the worst people alive to accomplish that.

Then why not trade the musician for a sea worthy boat with a full fuel tank?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ariana Grande...

giphy.gif

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why not trade the musician for a sea worthy boat with a full fuel tank?

Good thought. However, considering I've never controlled watercraft in a body of water that wasn't surrounded by visible land, the Navy Seal would be much more qualified and knowledgeable in navigating us to land. Chances are if it was just me and a boat, I'd end up capsizing it or floating in circles until I die of starvation. A Seal would also give us a better chance of being rescued by air.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thought. However, considering I've never controlled watercraft in a body of water that wasn't surrounded by visible land, the Navy Seal would be much more qualified and knowledgeable in navigating us to land. Chances are if it was just me and a boat, I'd end up capsizing it or floating in circles until I die of starvation. A Seal would also give us a better chance of being rescued by air.

You're being entirely too logical...a clear violation of the spirit of this thread. But since I haven't given anyone a negative rating yet, I shan't start now.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, my vote...

With sex: Deborah Harry (of Blondie, for any damn yoots who don't recognize the name), in her prime, of course.

Without sex, just to talk to: Willie Nelson.